Wave Tec Pools / I worked there!

Phone: 512-964-4251

I worked at this company for 6 months. What a joke. The owner is nothing more than a money hungry, arrogant, egotistical piece of #$%^. The so called (higher ups) at Wavetec used to sit around and laugh at pictures customers had sent in showing the unbelievable problems with their pools. The turnover was unbelievable. But, apparently Wavetec and it's illustrious owner have gotten their just reward because if you drive past the old office the sign is painted over in white and there is a for sale sign. Their websites still are up so who knows what kind of scam this guy is running now. I hope the owner and his arrogant and disgusting wife are feeling the pain because they sure as hell put a lot of people through it themselves.

Jo

Comments

• De
      17th of Jul, 2008

These guys suck man. I worked for them as a builder, and they were always giving me the run around. I don't think they ever gave me a check on time, and they still owe me money today. If I ever run into these punk ###, I am going to run their ### ### pockets when I see them, and they are going to get a serious ### beating.

• Mr
      16th of Aug, 2008

The former CEO, Richard Leaf (not sure of correct spelling) and several employees of Wave Tec Pools have re-grouped and are now working under the name Broadway Pools out of Round Rock TX. The former owner is persueing other interest. Beware!!!

Broadway Pools is still selling the same pool with some of the same Sub contractors. "You can run but you can not hide!"

• Ro
      21st of Oct, 2008

I am representing an individual in San Antonio, Texas against the company and its owners for defrauding my client in the sale of a pool. If anyone would like to share any information concerning the company, its owners, or its practices, it would be appreciated. My contact information is below.

Robert D. Dabaghian
    The Law Office of Robert D. Dabaghian
    6243 IH-10 West, Suite 800
    San Antonio, Texas 78201
    Telephone 210-366-2400
    txtrial@yahoo.com

• Ms
      1st of Jan, 2009

I had a pool done by Wave Tec an d agree 100% about Wave Tec and the owner. He was very shady and cared nothing about the customer. I also did some business with Richard Leaf who was not the CEO, he was the COO (for only a year or so) but had no real decision making powers because he was one of the few honest people over there and the owner would not allow him to do the work I needed done. I called him now that he owns Broadway Pools and he came out and fixed the problems that Wave Tec wouldn't and didn't even charge me because he knows how people were taken advantage of by the owner of Wave Tec. I have also checked on the company Broadway Pools and they have -0- complaints after a year in business. My suggestion is that any Wave Tec customer that needs help should call Richard Leaf at Broadway Pools. I am sure he will help you out. By the way Wave Tec is out of business anyways...what goes around comes around.