Watches-swiss.com / Bad-quality watch and useless insurance

I purchased watch for my husband. I found them on the website www.watches-swiss.com. The watch looked nice and I loved them. The seller offered me to buy the insurance for them and I agreed. I paid extra sum, but I was sure that if something happened, the company would help me. But it was lie, because the watch stopped to work, and the company refused to repair them for free. And the insurance was useless. Don’t waste money in this store.

Re
Aug 15, 2015

Comments

• Go
      29th of Apr, 2016

This is Marc from Watches-Swiss.com. Quite frankly, I am puzzled by this post. First of all, we do not sell insurance on our website. Second, we sell only brand new, first quality, Swiss watches. We warranty every watch for three full years. If there is a problem with a watch that is covered by the warranty, we repair it. No ifs, ands or buts. We have a full time service department in our office.
    I believe the person who posted this review may have confused us with another company that has a similar name. If not, I encourage her to contact me and I will make the situation right.