Waste Management / harassing phone calls
Waste management begins calling regarding payment before I receive a bill. For some time I tried paying on line but at 65 years of age and not being accustomed to paying on line I was intimidated by all the security bells and whistles going off when I went on the wm website. Since i've had to pay a computer person over and over to get virus', I asked to have a paper bill sent. It is now february 17th, I have no bill in the mail yet and I have already started to get wm messages about paying my bill. This turns into harassment when the calls keep coming and I haven't even received a bill. If I could switch to another company I would but this situation proves why competition is good: when a consumer has no choice the company can do anything it pleases, including harassing a responsible older person with daily calls — usally for about $65-75... I am sick of this.
Ps: today is feb 17th and the bill just arrived; it was mailed from phoenix on feb 12th — if we had weather problems as we often do I would not have received it in 5 days. And since I am leaving to go out of town until monday I am not paying it and mailing it until monday... This is harassment and I am sick of it.
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans
- Waste Management - contract renewal 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling