Wachovia Dealer Services / final car payment

1 P.O. Box 25341Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-289-8004

My last payment on my car was 32.78.My payments had been 301.12.My payments were automatic payments so when it was taken out they took 301.12 and when I called them on it they said I would have a refund check in 2 weeks.So because they are idiots I am out 260.00 dollars for 2 weeks.Not a lot of money for a lot of people but for many of us it is quite a bit.

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Mar, 2009

There are agencies that can assist you. Call your state attorney general’s office, , file complaints with the Better Business Bureau, and make sure you tell everyone in your social circle to stay away from Wachovia. They are a lower grade bank with low class employees. Yes it is their jobs to collect moneys from debtors like everyone on here. After all, you don’t see anyone complaining about GETTING a loan! However, it is evident that they do not provide service after the sale and are a very sub standard banking-lending institution. I would suggest keeping very tight records and maybe seeking any legal advisement you can. Come places have free legal assistance, some radio stations (talk radio stations) will have call in legal advisement shows. Take advantage of them! Not only is it free, it also puts the name of the company out there for people to hear and avoid.

• Ti
      31st of Mar, 2009

Well, perhaps you should have cancelled your autopay. Companies cannot change draft amount regardless what you owe since you have to authorize a set amount to draft monthly.