Wachovia Dealer Services / Illegal repo

1 Orlando, FL, United States

First in 2007 I was unemployed for 2 months. When I bought my car, I was told several times I had the unemployment coverage on my loan.

However, when the fatal day came that I was unemployed; I was told by Wachovia Dealer Services that I was not eligible for the unemployment coverage on my loan.
This was a year after I had the loan…

Once I became employed once again, I paid everything and got the payments caught up and then personally talked to Wachovia Dealer Services and requested a payment due date change.

They told me I was eligible to change my date once. I told her with the new job and schedule of pay days that I did need to change the date from the 9th of each month to the 15th of each month. When we terminated that phone call I was under the impression that my payment date was changed.

However, a year later, I got ready for work as usual and went outside and my car was gone. Wachovia Dealer Services reported to the police that they were going to repo my car.

After the car was repo I get a letter from Wachovia Dealer Services stating that they were going to strictly enforce the payment date since I had been late every month for 1 year.

They also billed me a late fee and claim I was 1200 dollars past due in my payments.

Of course the day and time they repo the car was right before I was suppose to report to work and I had to miss work because of the errors of Wachovia Dealer Services.

I don’t know why Im posting any of this here. Other than to vent right now and to warn people to stay away from these rip off artists. They have the worst business practices of any company I have ever dealt with.