vrbo.com / this was the absolute worst experience I have ever encountered with an online resource
This was the absolute worst experience I have ever encountered with an online resource. I submitted the following inquiries:
172 inquiries for a vacation rental in Destin, and I Received back 28 RESPONSES out of 172 inquiries. That is 144 no response and a huge waste of my time.
In the past, VRBO was a wonderful resource, however, it is becoming a total waste of time. Half of the homes/condos that I researched were already booked but the left you to think it was still available for rent. I would never waste my time inquiring about a rental property that is obviously not available over my travel dates and no, my travel dates were not flexible. The amount of hours I spent searching was outrageous in compasion to the response rate, very disappointing, there has to be a better way. I had more success on Flip Key and Home Away with far less inquiries, time and effort.
More vrbo.com Complaints & Reviews
- VRBO - customer service 
- VRBO - terrible rental vacation
- VRBO - beware of property owner lying to keep deposit 
- [Resolved] VRBO listing # 93643 - filthy mountain cove cottage 
- VRBO - vrbo listing #292327 
- vrbo.com - the website and dashboard are down constantly or freeze, no customer service
- VRBO - new service fee 
- VRBO - I don't receive my payment and answer
- VRBO/Homeaway - internet fraud 
- www.vrbo.co - fake contact info and impossible to reach the online agent