Vpfashion.comThe bad-quality and not recommended seller

I bought colour extension from the website www.vpfashion.com. The price was about $250 and the delivery was about $200. I got it on time, but I went with the extension to the specialist, who told me that it was crap and we couldn’t use any colour. I simply wasted money on the rubbish, which I couldn’t use and the seller refused to take it back. So don’t buy from them, the production isn’t recommended. As the specialist told me it was the worst extension she ever saw.

Ha
Oct 13, 2014

Comments

•   Oct 20, 2014

Hey dear you, this is CiCi from Vpfashion who is responsible for the after-sales service. We’re so sorry to hear that you encountered such a problem. Meanwhile, my dear, would you please kindly share your order number first so that we can check it for a double confirmation? As the freight charge you talked about is $200.00, which is really a shock for us. Vpfashion only charge $9.00 for those who wanna choose DHL/FedEx to get a faster shipment. So we are wondering whether there is any misunderstanding here, sweetie ^Q^ Is it exact VPFASHION or any other brand? Besides, our extension is sure to be dyed as natural hair with proper operation which has been proved by a mass of girls. We also have some tips for hair color DIY and we are so pleased to share them with you. If you are interested, how about contacting us through email so that we can give a further reference? Thank you for your time and wish you have a nice day! ^o^

• Je
      May 01, 2017

@vpfashion hair extension Are these extensions even real? I just got mine and they look so synthetic! I'm going to take it to my hair dresser to confirm. I was worried when I saw a bag from China arrive. We know what that means. It's usually fake stuff and super poor quality. I'm going to demand a refund. How's this company selling this as human hair but delivers fake. It even says in the invoice included that it's synthetic hair! Nice stealing people's money! Look at all the complaints. Joe are you still in business?

• Ge
      Nov 25, 2014

I just got my extensions from VP Fashions and I paid 175$ total with a $10 coupon as a first time customer. They are very good quality, real human hair, look fantastic and I don't think the shipping was more than 10$, were delivered within a week and I'm in Charlotte, North Carolina in the US. Something sounds very wrong with that complaint. I definitely recommend VP Fashions to anyone. Their customer service was great as well!

• Pe
      Dec 02, 2014

the service is bad, i waited 25-30 minutes to chat with someone online. someone replied within 10 mintues but never said anything other than, ill be back hun. like, Thanks for nothing, i will no longer buy anything from this site.

• Ka
      Dec 25, 2014

I purchased blonde hair extensions and dyed them to my hair color the same way I do all my hair. They came out looking like horse hair and fell apart. They were beautiful till I washed them. After posting on there facebook page I was blocked. Sorry but thqt is terrible customer service. If you have a facebook page you have to take the good with the bad and stop paying youtubers that your products are amazing when they are absolute crap.

• Ha
      Feb 11, 2015

I've styled washed dyed and even blow dryed. They are fine lol mine feel still silky to the touch. And I live in Manitoba Canada. My extensions were here in about. 5 days after ordering my dhl shipping fee was 22 dollars but I didn't mind because I got an awesome new accessory out of that lol so all together I paid about 200$ CAD AND IT WAS WORTH IT. THANKS VP

• Ni
      Mar 08, 2015

Literally so bad...I spent close to $400 on two sets. This was the ombre double weight and I have my confirmation number, order, conversations with vpfashion, boxes, saved. I took a picture of this. I hope they respond to my emails because I will post all over YouTube, instagram, Twitter, facebook to about 3, 000 followers and tag people who are thinking about ordering from the company, will post my extensions in SEO results so it appears on Google when people search for the company. They are scraggly, damaged, thin, useless, I am so disappointed in them because I was SO excited to wear them :(

• Em
      Apr 22, 2015

By far the biggest disappointment in extensions. So much hype for such an anti climatic outcome. I was so excited as I'd heard great things about these extensions. I colored them once with a direct pigment colour. (Non damaging) I then proceeded to curl them with my ghd. And they felt disgusting. The ends are fried and frizzled. I emailed the company and did not receive a reply. Extremely angry as I could have ordered from my usual place.

• Ti
      Jul 01, 2015

I don't hate them, but i don't love them. The quality is pretty good, straight out of the box, HOWEVER, they are so so thin that it's ridiculous, especially for the price. I wouldn't be as upset if i hadn't spent over $100 on these. Do yourself a favor and go buy some bellami hair extensions for nearly the same price and way way better quality. I bought my first pair of extensions through them and just wanted to try VP fashion out, so sad to be disappointed by them.

• Iv
      Jul 12, 2015

Well, I personally havent got mine yet. I will post photos of them when I do but they were suppose to send me photos of them yesterday but apparently someone "[censored]ed them up" and now im waiting 3 more days to just SEE them in photos so they can send them and it worries me.. if I dont get them within a week... I most likely wont buy them again. I spend 240 on them so hopefully they are GREAT.

-Ivianca Angel AKA Sailorg0on

• Tw
      Nov 02, 2015

I purchased these extensions and at first the quality felt decent, but after using a non-damaging hair dye, the extensions came out completely destroyed. The ends as another stated above, were thinned out and completely fried. There is no way this is real human hair. This is synthetic garbage. I spent $291.00 on these extensions.

I have been purchasing extensions for over 7 years and this is by far THE WORST set of extensions I have ever purchased. I even tried to trim off 6 inches, wash them with Pureology Reviving Red, I used the Pureology 21 spray, and a Luxury Argan oil which is a process that always works for caring for my extensions. The extensions came out horrible.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Their extensions are GARBAGE!

• Go
      Jan 02, 2016

I totally agree, i bought 3 sets from them and they are complete TRASH!!! i posted on instagram saying how terrible they were and they told me to contact customer service, which I did. Took them forever to respond, wasn't professional. I even set them pictures of the hair falling out and they continued to tell me that I didn't know how to take care of them or dye them. Clips fell off and they just told me to sew them back on...um if im paying $250 on hair extension I expect the clips to stay on, at least for a while anyway.

• Ta
      Jan 05, 2016

I have not received my extensions yet but what I can say so far is that the customer service is bad majority of the time. I ordered my set December 16th and specifically asked if they could be delivered by January 7th and they said yes even though it is a custom order and takes longer, they assured me they would put a rush on and send them out asap once done. It is now January 5th and I still have not received them. The companies customer service times are not great, they take forever to reply back to emails which does not help when you want information about your order then and there. I hope when I do get my order they live up to all the show and game.

• As
      Jan 08, 2016

These are by far the most joke of extensions ive ever got and i live in canada so you can imagine the price i paid thinking ao highly from videos but boy was i wrong. The first day i got these the clips are so bad they do not stay in the hair i got the ombre set and brown dye was on my blonde and thats not even it i washed them and extra conditioned mind you first time washing them and the hair fell out so much while even combing not alot of pressure. I got a $30 refund but please before buying this scam go with another hair company!!

• Av
      May 10, 2016

I am having the absolute WORST experience with their customer service team. When I ordered my extensions, they emailed me asking me why I wanted 95 grams. I only ordered those as I was going to just blend them with a pair I already had. I asked them politely to just process my order. They AGAIN emailed me asking me to TELL THEM WHY I WANTED IT. Are you kidding me? Not only is it frustrating that I receive their emails after 1 AM (EST), and I can only reply when I wake up, but having to justify why I want a certain product is absolute B.S. After I AGAIN told them to process my original order, they told me they are out of stock. Seriously? You tell me this NOW?

Anyways, I then just said screw it, asked them to cancel my order, and went and bought extensions from a beauty supply store. They THEN email me again asking me if I would rather have another product. Now i'm pissed. If I ask for a refund before I even have my order processed, I should receive it. I honestly am having the most frustrating experience dealing with them. Be VERY wary purchasing from them.

• Sp
      Oct 09, 2016

For anyone having issues with your extensions who have paid through PayPal, I highly recommend you contact PayPal and opens dispute. It sounds like this hair is not Remy hair at all, just from the cheap price alone. Give as much detail to pay pal regarding what they were supposed to offer and what you received, and receipts you can conjure from hair dressers who colored the extensions for them to still disintegrate, and any emails or correspondence you have with the company to show you tried to kindly ask for a refund. Pay pal does not take lightly to crap like this. Hope this helps.

• Aa
      Nov 11, 2018
    Vpfashion - Hair extensions

I paid $18 for express shipping last Wednesday and it is now Saturday and still hasn't arrived. I was tracking it but now it says I can't. If I'm not getting the express shipping I paid for I want my money back.