Visa3v visa number cards

H Sep 25, 2014 Review updated:

I was bought two 3v visa number cards for my birthday, each holding an amount of £25.00. A few months after purchase, I attempted to buy a jumper online using the cards. I have a real problem with the tedious and long-winded process I endured, in order to get any use out of either of the cards. First of all, the cards need to be activated using a website with a format which is forever breaking down and freezing. If you try to refresh to page, you are immediately timed out and have to start the activation procedure again; for the fifth or sixth time. After half an hour, the fun continues when you are sent an email for each card confirming it's activation - the email contains a string of numbers, all of which you need when purchasing anything online as well as the actual card numbers which can only be seen on the 3v website after logging in and refreshing the page a half-dozen times, which might I add; becomes incredibly laborious very quickly. When I tried to place my order for a £54.00 jumper using the cards, I was rather lost as to how I should go about it as the website provides little information on how to use the cards or details about transferring money or topping them up. Because you have to use the card the same way you would with a normal debit or credit card, I decided to use each on in turn and pay the rest using my day to day account until it covered the total cost of the jumper. After I had used the first card (another predictably long process because I had to retrieve up to 19 digit numbers from 2 different sites) I received an email from amazon informing me that the transaction was complete. Obviously I was confused, until I received a second email completely contradicting the first email saying there was a problem processing the payment and I would need to revise my payment method. After fiddling around on the 3v website for another half an hour, I realised that I could transfer the balance of one card on to the other with an additional charge of £1.75. Why? I have no idea. I paid it regardless. Still the joint amount would not cover the cost of the jumper being around five or six pound short. I still could not use the card because I would just receive another email from amazon telling me they had a problem processing the payment. I had another fish around on the 3v website and found that I could transfer the balance of the now one card, onto my day to day bank account which at this point massively appealed to me. With an additional additional charge of £3.75 (roughly). Again why? I paid this as well, I just wanted to get out of the mess. Then I was told that it would take 10-15 working days for the transfer to be complete. Absolutely ridiculous! In the end, I just paid for the jumper using my day to day bank account as I normally would. The whole process was a nightmare and visa need to sort out this particular scheme because it is no benefit to anyone. What a ballache!

Jan 08, 2009
    visa - charged on credit card 94.00
    Iowa

received a charge on credit card, it even happened when I was out of town and came home to find some antivirus 2009 on comp, had to take to repair man to fix, crashed whole system! I am very upset and still pissed about the whole thing

• G
      Feb 28, 2009
    visa - cant use card whith money on it
    Louisiana

i have money on my card and every time i try to use it it says i dont have enough on there, when i know i do

• C
      Mar 20, 2009
    visa - charge to my debit card
    14 university rd
    Millville
    New Jersey
    Phone: [protected]

my debit card was charged 139.99 for visa tlg identity secruity i have no idea what card or what for? how do I stop this
    carol kane

May 04, 2009

I didn't sign up for Visa to debit my card.

• K
      Jun 21, 2009
    visa - refund
    kneale farrell
    114 glenwood way
    Stockbridge
    Georgia
    Phone: [protected]

you took $33.98 from my credit cards without my ok so i would like you refund it back to my credit card asap. i have cancal my account with you and now i want a refund of $33.98 asap so my card will be ok again.

• L
      Jan 08, 2010
    visa - expired card
    walmart
    California

I recieved a giftcard for xmas the pagage is good till 11/30/2010.The card that was init expired 12/09 for 100.00 dollars. What do i do now? Please let me know if you can help? Thank you, Lisa Langley, [protected]@hotmail.com [protected]. Po Box 951 29palms, ca 92277.

• V
      Apr 16, 2010
    visa - card is declined
    Bonita Springs
    Florida

I received a Visa debit gift card for my birthday from a friend. I registered it but didn't get a pin number. I have tried to use it at a drug store and Home Depot. Declined both times. I took it to my bank and they couldn't cash it because it didn't have embossed numbers on it. Now I have this $25 gift dard and can not use it. What am I to do ?
    Becky Spring

• G
      Sep 27, 2010
    visa - Unknown charge
    Gabriel Serani
    Chile

I have a nearly 60 USD charged twice on my credit card with a CCBILLEU.COM +1888596 VALETTA nomenclature. I cannot cancel my card as I have pauments in local currency to make. Please advise.

• M
      Nov 29, 2010
    visa - non purchased charges on my credit card
    361 Smith Tr
    Weatherford
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

I have been charged with 2 amounts on my credit card and have not bought anything. I just want these charges taken off as nothing, I mean nothing did I order or bid on as my charges on my credit card only show $75, 75 & $149.75 that happened on the 22 Nov 2010. If this is how you stay in business I want no part as I was told later that this is a fraud. So please credit my account for these 2 charges or I will turn you over to my attorney

• C
      Mar 14, 2011
    visa - Movies
    Southampton
    New Jersey

I person sent me a scam via facebook nd i thought it was a real sign up for the disney movie club nd it was not so. Plz put the charges on hold and do not charge my account, thank you.

• I
      Mar 14, 2011

Do you think they're reading this????

Apr 19, 2011

Cory,
    I can help you with the Disney Movie Club. Please contact me with specifics at [protected]@movieclubinfo.com and I will look into the situation and help you come to a resolution. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Priscilla
    Member Advocate
    Disney Movie Club

• E
      May 14, 2011
    visa - No emergency card
    Chile
    visa.com

I have requested a new card under the following service number:
    Visa is unable to deliver me a emergency card although it should be here within 24h. I have called 4 times, send emails, called the bank directly. ITS INCREDIBLE. I have nit even received a phone call back!!!

• J
      Aug 17, 2011
    visa - VISA
    J C CHRISTIANSEN & ASSO
    U/N
    Kissimmee
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

CALL ME AT 08/16/2011 5;12 PM TOLD ME THAT I OWE A VISA CARD SINCE 2007.
    WOULD NOT TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ACCOUNT, JUST WANTED MY DOB.
    I TOLD HIM THAT I DIDN'T OWE ANY VISA CARD

Jan 22, 2012
    visa - Lost card replacement
    Simpsonville,
    Kentucky

Had three visa gift cards lost in mail. Contacted Visa via fax(per their request) on Jan. 5th and have heard nothing about replacement. All cards were placed on restriction status so they could not be used by anyone. What must I do to receive some satisfaction on this matter?

• A
      May 05, 2012

had to come on computer to set things up .

• 1
      Oct 25, 2012

visa card was used fraudulently. have a new card now

• L
      Oct 25, 2012

Yah for you! What's your point/complaint?

•   Oct 25, 2012

Yah! Another troll bashing the OP.

• P
      Oct 10, 2014
    visa - EUR 47,95 monthly withdrawn from my card
    Norway

Monthly there is a withdrawal of Euro 47, 95 on one of my creditcards. It is a reference to you. This has happened a few months. I do not know about any order / subscription for this.
    Can you help me cancel this?