Virgin Mobile / pin number

1 Greensboro, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 336-327-2497

I can not remember my pin number and when I answered the security question it keeps coming back that the answer if wrong. And I think I would know my mother's maiden name. You now have my name and e-mail address and can you please e-mail me my pin number. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Andre young

An

Comments

20th of Mar, 2010

I've been a virgin mobile's customer for many years, however, I am soon will not. I think their business practice is not up to par. Many times I have trouble going into my account, even when I put in correct # and passwords. It kept rejecting me. When reporting to the 888 number, they told me it is their computer's being shut down for service. So many times they've been saying this to me whenever I had to call in. And good luck with trying to register the vkey on your phone. When you press account or the $ key on your phone, it's automatically goes straight to your account, so if you try to change or add, like a message plan into your existing contract, it cannot do. This used to be possible a while back, but Virgin updated their system and now it's not doable anymore. I am now being charged 15 cents for each text. This is my last month with Virgin. I am out and will be looking for a better prepay plan.
    I saw many complaints about Virgin's services by other users and they are true. I've been charged for certain things that I did not use. When I found out, and after calling the 888 # to report, they credit back to my account, BUT with less than I reported missing. It seemed like they think I lied or something and by crediting less than what I reported, they pitied me for it. It is very wrong in this practicing manner.