Virgin Australia Airlines — lost luggage
Re. Lost luggage VA227132
I flew from Cairns to Christchurch (via Melbourne) on Sumday 18th November and my bag did not arrive in Christchurch. I was without my bag for the full 2 weeks that I was in New Zealand. I was advised that my bag arrived at Christchurch airport on the 22nd November (I was no longer in Christchurch at this point) and it was agreed with Virgin Australia staff via email that my bag would be passed to Singapore Airlines on 1st of December to return with me to the U.K. For some reason this did not happen. I have provided my address in the U.K. for my bag to be sent to and have heard nothing from Virgin Australia staff at Christchurch. I have sent several email and received no reply. At this stage all I want is my property back and don't know what else to do. Please can you help me get my bag back.
My email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk and mobile number is [protected].
More Virgin Australia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Australia Airlines - the rudeness and unprofessional behaviour of one particular flight steward
- Virgin Australia Airlines - business class
- Virgin Australia - virgin australia airlines - safety shortcuts exposed
- Virgin Australia Airlines - incompetent executive board senior management & toxic company culture
- Virgin Australia - promised to change dates, but never did 
- Virgin Australia Airlines - dropping bags disk at sydney domestic airport
- Virgin Australia Airlines - meet and assist service
- Virgin Australia Airlines - charges for my 3kg item on flight va164
- Virgin Customer Service - charged five times for additional leg room
- Virgin Australia Airlines - damaged suitcase