ViralStyle / the daughter-in-law necklace

Belleville, IL, United States

The lettering on the pendant is very small and unable to read. This is not what I had anticipated when purchasing your product. I would like to return it for a full refund. I need the address to return it to. I am very disappointed in the quality of the product. The confirmation # for when I purchased it is VS153928605872075114. I tried to contact you through your 888 number but I don't get a live person. Only a voicemail. I leave a message but no one has returned my call. I tried a live chat with someone named Bryan Donathan and he told me to take a picture and email it to him. I am sending them to you now. If you need to contact me personally (which I hope you do) my information is:

Linda Rivoire

[protected]

email address: [protected]@outlook.com

ViralStyle
ViralStyle

• Updated by Linda Rivoire, Oct 26, 2018

I bought a daughter-in-law necklace.recieved it, ani have triedd it is not as big as a quarter.i tried reading it with glasses and a magnifer, still can't read it.it is very poor quality of work.i have tried too reach them, all I get is a voice mail with no call back.did this 3 times.chatted with someone about 3 days ago, was told to send pictures, did that still no responce.i want to send it back and get a refund I don't want to call my credit card company, but seems like I will have too.all I want is to be treated like a paying customer.thank you very much.

Li