ViralStylepaid for shirt, through paypal never received order confirmation or shirt. they told paypal that I got what I ordered.

R Nov 15, 2017

I tried to buy a shirt on 10/24/2017 and was redirected to PayPal for payment, after payment I was sent back to them but their website crashed before I got an order confirmation.
I re-ordered the shirt, made a PayPal payment and received an order confirmation, they also sent me an offer to buy and additional shirt at a reduced cost. I bought that shirt also and received payment confirmation and an order confirmation.
When I tried to get my money back for the original order that never went through they lied and told PayPal that they only received payment for the 2 shirts they sent. I appealed and showed PayPal the 3 payment confirmations through them and the 2 order confirmations from Viralstyle.
Viralstyle told PayPal again that I only paid them for 2 shirts. I find it hard to believe that PayPal doesn't simply check their records of my payments.
I simply want my money refunded for a shirt that was paid for but never generated an order.