Videocone Mobile / 3rd class mobile after complain not res ponding fake company

India Review updated:

Respected sir/mam,

I always purchase videocone product but now I think that company make duplicate product last 10 days I have purchase videocone cell modle-vc -1425 from 1 day complaint is came, and I rejester a complain in company toll free no but till now I dont get any reply. Now after 2 days I file my case in consumer fourm. And I tell to all my near and dear to dont purchase any product of videocone company.

Thanks

Komal narang
Contact:-[protected], [protected], [protected]. Off-[protected]

Comments

• Kn
      16th of Apr, 2010

RESPECTED SIR/MAM,
    I ALWAYS PURCHASE VIDEOCONE PRODUCT BUT NOW I THINK THAT COMPANY MAKE DUPLICATE PRODUCT LAST 10 DAYS I HAVE PURCHASE VIDEOCONE CELL MODLE-VC -1425 FROM 1 DAY COMPLAINT IS CAME, AND I REJESTER A COMPLAIN IN COMPANY TOLL FREE NO BUT TILL NOW I DONT GET ANY REPLY .NOW AFTER 2 DAYS I FILE MY CASE IN CONSUMER FOURM.AND I TELL TO ALL MY NEAR AND DEAR TO DONT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT OF VIDEOCONE COMPANY.Now the company service person ask that u have broken the screen and they way of talking of the repoted company person is very poor and they dont lisiten to me only asking 1 person is talking very poor with coustmers last weeak i make very big mistake by purchase 2 pcs a/c and 1 29 inch lcd of videocon now i never make these mistake by purchase any item of videocon.If service/company people want un wanted money like begger then i will give money of screen to videocon company.AND now i am putting case to consumer fourm because after 2 nd day the problem came in my new videocon heand set.

THANKS
    komal narang

jabalpur mp

contact;-9424394445, 09425465353, 09300880343.off-0761-4078445

• Kn
      16th of Apr, 2010

NOW VIDEOCON COMPANY IS NOT MAKING QUALITY PRODUCT I THINK THAT TO MAKING PRICSE LOW MAKING DUPLICATE PRODUCTS.