Videocon Window Ac / videocon window ac malfunction
This is a pathetic state of affairs and I would rather call it lowest of all standards. Stop thinking of growing big if you cannot serve your existing customers. Inspite of at least 50 calls to all concerned at your Delhi office and at call center my compliant for Window AC is not attended. Initially I called at your so called "Call Center" and they gave me a Complaint no DPV6G05014 on 5th July, 2006. Thereafter I called almost everyone concerned and made at least 50 calls at your call center ([protected]), V.B Gandhi ([protected]), Mr. Rajinder ([protected]) and Mr. M.A Siddhiqui.
No one even bothered to call me back till the late evening of 10th July. This is really the height. I never expected this kind of attitude from a Company which claims to be a true Indian Multinational.
Am I hoping against hope.
(Sushil Kumar Sharma)
More Videocon Window Ac Complaints & Reviews
- Videocon Split Ac - plit ac cooling problems 
- Videocon Tv - Not working properly! 
- Videocon - very poor tv repair service 
- Videocon Refrigerator - Frequent failure of refrigerator 
- Videocon Television - tv not working 
- Videocon Industries - videocon split ac not working from last 2 months
- Videocon Industries - satellite tv - hindi serials & movie channels
- Videocon Industries - Kenstar microwave 
- Videocon Electronics India Ltd. - satellite lcd tv3205hd 
- Videocon Mobiles - Faulty mobile and poor service