Videocon Window Ac / videocon window ac malfunction

India Review updated:
This is a pathetic state of affairs and I would rather call it lowest of all standards. Stop thinking of growing big if you cannot serve your existing customers. Inspite of at least 50 calls to all concerned at your Delhi office and at call center my compliant for Window AC is not attended. Initially I called at your so called "Call Center" and they gave me a Complaint no DPV6G05014 on 5th July, 2006. Thereafter I called almost everyone concerned and made at least 50 calls at your call center [protected]), V.B Gandhi [protected]), Mr. Rajinder [protected]) and Mr. M.A Siddhiqui.

No one even bothered to call me back till the late evening of 10th July. This is really the height. I never expected this kind of attitude from a Company which claims to be a true Indian Multinational.

Am I hoping against hope.

(Sushil Kumar Sharma)
111/9, I-Floor,
Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi-110070

A  30th of Aug, 2006 by
What ever has been written by Mr. Sushil is absoulutely true to every word of it. I am one of the unlucky ones atpresent going through this horrible experience.

A  30th of May, 2007 by
Purchased AC-VAW 1222 on 18.05.07 from Chandigarh through your distributor M/s khanna Bros, Sec-7, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.

On 27.05.07 for Demo purpose, the followings came to my surprise:

1 -- Fan speed is constant under all speed options ???

2 -- Remote is not fully functional and is not the same as shown in the Ad/Net ???

3 -- No free courtesy services ???
A  15th of Jun, 2007 by
Re: Videocon

I purchase the 1 tone videocon A C from NAMAN in Gwalior M P, in starting i face so many pron with your product but your dealer not attend my prob, after so many request he sand the man from service center he tell due to gas prob your A C not working proper so they took back A C for repairing it. After repairing worked proper but after one fear i face again same prob and i again complaint to your dealer, but Your service center man tell i leave the service of vediocon product i again call to dealer that he refuse to repair but after 15 days man came from service center he say 1st u give Rs.200/ after that we checked ur AC I have receipt of that. After checking he says Your A C required Service so i say do that and i agree to pay your service charges, after services he says its prob of Compresure you sand A C on my service center its time of about 2 june and i sand it but till date no response from his site and i call 100 phones he always reply:

" MNE KUCH NAHI KAR SAKATA COMPONY HI AISI HE AAPKA COMPRESURE BHEJ HI NNAHI RAHI" I cant do nothing its delay due to vediocon, the not sand your compresure, and my big prob that i can not sit in our office due to hot and humidity. I request u plz do some thing and take action as on as possible. Its shame to your big company.

B S Jadon,
A  17th of Sep, 2007 by
my videocon vcd and tv not working properly. from last two month so, pl. tell me where and how i can do them repair.
A  20th of Sep, 2007 by
purchased videocon window ac 4 months back, not workingnow. complained many times no rESponse till now . my opinion is that it is a group of hopeless people
N  25th of Apr, 2008 by

Videocon window AC - Compressor not Working

I have bought a Window AC on 28/04/2006 from Sales Emporium (One of your Dealer) Kolkata.The compressor is leaking and it has a warranty too but after repeated followups there is no response and I am totally fadeup for this since in this season when we require it most my family is facing problem.Kindly look into this matter seriously otherwise I will have to think for other option.If required kindly contact in this mb no. to get the details - 9831963701.Looking forward for a prompt action regarding this from your part.
A  8th of Jun, 2008 by
Thanks guys for the feedback. It seems Videocon sucks in a big way. Today, after visiting videocon dealer I had made up my mind to buy Videocon split AC. But now, I think I will go for some other brand

Videocon Industries Logo Videocon Industries