Victoria's Secret / tee shirt bra and panties

Belden Village Canton, Ohio, United States Review updated:

Good afternoon,
My complaint is in regards to a black 42D black tee shirt bra and the panties that I purchased 5/$28. First off, I bought the bra shortly before Christmas and yesterday the underwire snapped in two! I was in awe since I've only worn this bra a handful of times. Second, is the panties, 3 of the 5 now have holes in the side seam from my thumb going right through it. Astonished, I had asked some friends who also wear VS panties if they had an issue, not telling them my problem, and they said they've had the same problem.. I am so unhappy with my purchases. I have been a loyal customer for the last 15 years and I think I will be turning my purchases over to a different company. The store informed me that there was nothing they could do without a receipt. I am not willing to spend money on your product if there is no longevity. I am just so disappointed in the materials and the manufacturing. It breaks my heart. Thank you for listening.
Best regards,
Kelly Giffin

• Updated by KellyGi, Jan 29, 2018

OMGOSH, this is ridiculous! I am 42 years old, I was fitted by the workers at Christmas! I have/HAD been a loyal customer forever! Your product has lost quality! I will not go back and forth about the cleaning and proper fitting of YOUR undergarments! I hand wash my bras and pull up my underwear like every woman in the free world! Your product has lost value and now you're customers service sucks! I will not play the blame game! Take responsibility for your [censor] products! I will NEVER step foot into another Victoria Secrets nor will I take my daughter! I will pass your behavior and regards onto every woman I know! Thanks for NOTHING!

Good day!

Ke
Jan 27, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Jan 27, 2018

Hi Kelly.

Appreciated reading your review.

Is it possible you're wearing the garments a little too tight? Some ladies have never been properly fit and it's absolutely recommended you do so. You should not experience bulging on the side and comfortably fit two fingers between any straps.

Hopefully this helps.

• Ke
      Jan 28, 2018

@Shaun R. Yes, I'm wearing the right size, I had a "professional" fitting at the store!

Jan 28, 2018

@KellyGi Hi Kelly.

Has the fitting been recently, say within the last six months? Some of us have weight issues which fluctuate more dramatically, and our body styles change with it. Experts agree that professional fittings should occur regularly -- a minimum of every two years -- to ensure the proper fit.

The cleaning of garments is also equally important. Any bra with underwire support should only be cleaned using a gentle, hand wash only. Allow the bra to air dry. Additional heat should never be applied.

Jan 30, 2018

@Shaun R. You responded, "OMGOSH, this is ridiculous! I am 42 years old, [sic] I was fitted by the workers at Christmas! I have/HAD been a loyal customer forever! Your product has lost quality! I will not go back and forth about the cleaning and proper fitting of YOUR undergarments! I hand wash my bras and pull up my underwear like every woman in the free world! Your product has lost value and now you're [sic] customers [sic] service sucks! I will not play the blame game! Take responsibility for your [censor] products! I will NEVER step foot into another Victoria Secrets nor will I take my daughter! I will pass your behavior and regards onto every woman I know! Thanks for NOTHING! Good day!"

Hi Kelly,

Please forgive me if I've offended you. It is not intentional. The intent was only to determine exactly why the problems were happening. Please understand that many, many wonderful laddies purchase Victoria Secret products every day and do not have the issues you're speaking of. The purpose is not to place blame, but determine why you might be having the problem, while so many others are not.

You are correct in believing that Victoria Secret products, along with most other under garments, should last longer than you've experienced. I/We would enjoy the opportunity to assist you.

If any of us can be of any further assistance, please reach out to us.