ViatorI supplied viator with various tours but i have not received my payments yet

My company is called Adroit Safaris Limited. I supplied Viator with tours in March 2017 but up to now I have not received my payments from viator for the Tours I conducted. It is now May 2017. I wrote to the finance team on april 28th 2017 and I kept on following them up with other emails but they have never replied me. They are just silent and there is no money on my account.
I also conducted tours in April for Viator but I am a fraid if up to now I have never received money on my account for the march tours I conducted I will also not receive payment for the tours I conducted for viator in April. No one seems to be responding to my emails when I try contacting viator. I even called their supplier support centre and talked to a viator agent but nothing has ever been done about my complaint. Please advise me on what to do? Susan Nyanzi

Su
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Va
      Jun 01, 2017

Hi, I´m a supplier too, in South America. I have the same problem. I organised tours in March and Viator did not pay. I contacted 5 areas by email, and I even made a phone call, but they can´t help. I´m thinking about making a "class action suit" (a global lawsuit, all affected suppliers together)

Sep 04, 2017

@Valeria Florencia Calderon Valeria. Im a supplier in London and Liverpool UK and did not receive June. Cometely silence except from my manager accoutrements which I feel for her because she probably know how f! $! $$ing bad this company is and she can't do anything.

• Jl
      Oct 11, 2017

@AngelWall Dear Angela, I'm having the same problem :( I can not believe Viator is doing this because they are part of tripadivor. Could you tell me if your issue has been resolved ?

Mar 05, 2019

@Valeria Florencia Calderon I am not a supplier but Viator cancelled my trip the day after. They or Bunyip the provider never turned up. We ruined the only day we had in Melbourne. Can we sue them for a lost day's damages???

• Va
      Jun 01, 2017

My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Da
      Jun 15, 2017

Hello
    I am tour operator from Poland. I have the same problem with Viator like you. My company name is Shuttle4you. I did not receive payment for February 2017 and until today for April 2017. I spoke with suppliers service but nobody can help me. I sent email to finance and also I am in touch with local manager but they could not tell me what happened with the money. Finance never respond for my emails. Please feel free to contact with me to discuss our situation. Best regards Damian Szafran d.b.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ce
      Aug 07, 2017

Hi, I´m also a supplier too, in Cyprus. I have the same problem. I organised tours inm April March and Viator did not pay. I have been complaing last 5 months and still havent received any reply or my money they owe me more than 500 GBP.. Therefore I stopped providing tours for their customers till they pay me.. VEry disappointing indeed.. North Cyprus Walk

Sep 04, 2017

@cemaliye I also stopped providing services for Viator until payment is in my bank account. We operate in London and Liverpool. Worst company ever. Horrible communication (apart my account manager ) and thieves.

Sep 04, 2017

I'm in London and viator. Didn't pay June 2017. Exactly same issue...

• Jl
      Oct 11, 2017

I am so sorry to hear that but you are not alone ! They are thieves ! We have not received the payment for the tours provided neither. We should all report them to BBB(better business Bureau ) and on social media to make sure everyone s aware of their shady practice, and Hopefully we will get the money back then !

• Os
      Apr 07, 2018

provided service in september 2017 and it now april 2018 still they didnt pay my money after 7 months. they dont answers the email. they are thieves unblieveable