Viagogo / tickets to a concert

Israel

About 3 weeks ago I bought 2 tickets, for my wife and daughter, for a Justin Bieber concert in Tel-aviv, Israel. I missed the initial sale because I didn't know my 8 yo daughter was so into Bieber, and so I happily spent about a third above the ticket price on viagogo, just to make her happy. My order number, by the way, is [protected]. The tickets were initially supposed to arrive by mail, but about a week after the purchase I received an email from viagogo stating that the seller has e-tickets, and that they will be sent in a follow-up email. Sure enough, the tickets were sent and I printed them. Today, on the day of the concert, my daughter was probably the happiest I have ever seen her. She was so excited, and I was so happy I could do that for her. She and my wife left early and got to the venue. They stood in line, waiting to give the tickets and get in, only to be told by the bouncer that these tickets were already used. My wife called me, and I told her it must be a mistake, that she should seek someone from the production team to clarify this. My wife found someone from the production who told her that the tickets she has were already used to get in, and that she and my daughter won't be able to see the concert as it was sold out. The tears my daughter shed over this all affair is something that I will not soon forget. Nothing will compensate us for this. I demand a full refund, that's obvious, but aside from that I deserve compensation for the loss of time, for travel fare to the venue, and of course for the grief. I'm more than willing to seek legal counsel for this and do everything in my power not only in order to get justice for my daughter, this will never happen, but in order for viagogo to face the consequences of their actions - obviously selling the same tickets multiple times - and make sure this never happens again to any little girl.

Do