Viagogo / order event 9999340
I am extremely disappointed with the poor service I received from this company whilst tracking and receiving a ticket which I purchased on 13th March 2017. The ticket did not arrive before I left England to fly to Ireland despite being assured that it would. Having tracked the package I realised that I had omitted one letter from the postcode. I immediately contacted your company and informed them of the error. I was assured that the tickets would arrive by noon the following day and my daughter arranged for courier service to deliver them to a friend's home in Ireland.
The ticket did not arrive and when I tracked it again, despite being given the correct postcode, the ticket was now in Germany. This was now on Thursday with the match due to be played in 48 hours. Once again I rang your company and after having been put on hold for over 20 minutes I was told that someone would get back to me with details of an alternative ticket.
I heard nothing from Viagogo for another 24 hours. During this time I made several more phone calls, and was each time put on hold and given no further help. I finally received an email on the morning of the 18th, the day of the match with the details of an alternative ticket which could be collected from a hotel in Dublin.
My experience of the entire service was poor with a lack of communication or advice. My trip to Ireland was spoilt my anxiety and the lack of certainty about attending the match.
I await a response,
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10