VCAT Tribunal / conflict of interest
Anyone with anything to do knows that this tribunal is biased, with many decisions made before hearings and evidence is heard.
VCAT is funded by these funds
Residential Tenancies Fund
Domestic Building Fund
Guardianship and Administration Fund
Retail Tenancies Fund
Legal Practice List
Victorian Property Fund
What does this mean.
If you're against someone who pays money to the above then that person is also funding VCAT. In turn VCAT will show a bias towards this person or company.
An example is the funding from the Victorian Property Fun. Owners corporation managers fund this list. If you're against a manager on this list you lose, it's as simple as that.
Don't trust VCAT judges or members.
More VCAT Tribunal Complaints & Reviews
- Barry Josephs, McCabe Terrill and VCAT - Corruption 
- VCAT owners corporation list - exposed - Corruption 
- VCAT corrupt - proof - VCAT corrupt - prrof 
- Vcat - Conflict of interest 
- Vcat - Gregory Garde 
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal [VCAT] - vcat - "responsible to no one and answerable to no one..."
- Victorian Civil And Administrative Tribunal - Their 'orders' are worthless 
- Vcat - Owners Corporation list - tips for self representing
- VCAT Tribunal - Edited hearing audio 
- VCAT Owners Corporation List - Rip of owners to help managers