VCA Animal Hospital / terrible experience
VCA refused to accept their coupon for $30 off since my brother and I share the same last name: he's a client and so are his cats. I paid for 1 of the cats visits to that hospital and I was magically ineligible for the discount even though my printed coupon had not disclosed any such ridiculous rules about referrals.
VCA lost my business but I found a place SUNRISE ANIMAL HOSPITAL that is MUCH more affordable for vaccines and office visits. Sunrise was friendly, welcoming and I expect my experience will be much better than VCA's when I take my cat to them tomorrow.
Shame on VCA for silly rules and poor customer service. How do they expect to gain business if referred clients are exempt from coupons?
Pets and pet owners deserve better care.
More VCA Animal Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- VCA Animal Hospital - suspected veterinary malpractice 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - money hungry business who do not care about the welfare of your pet! 
- VCA Animal Hospital - expense/service 
- VCA Animal Hospital - it's only about money
- VCA Animal Hospital - vca wants your money! 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unethical charges for test performed with no results!
- VCA Animal Hospitals - deception
- VCA Animal Hospitals - vca in general
- VCA Animal Hospitals - gross negligence
- VCA Animal Hospitals - health and housing services of animals