VB MOVING

VB MOVING
Brooklyn, New York
Phone: 347-553-0435
wix.com
VERY IN-EXPERIENCED MOVERS, DID NOT USE BLANKETS, MY FURNITURE GOT SCRATCHED UP, THEY JUST DUMPED EVERYTHING ANYWHERE, DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL, INCOMPETENT MOVERS DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MANUEVER FURNITURE AROUND, VERY SLOW AND INEFFICIENT. A MOVE THAT WOULD HAVE TAKEN 2.5 HOURS TOOK 4.5 HRS. THEY CHANGED THE RATE AFTER WE HAD ALREADY AGREED UPON A SET RATE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO VALUES THEIR FURNITURE OR TIME, SMALL TRUCK.
Complaint comments Comments (10)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Comments

D  30th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I absolutely disagree, the gays are professional, honest and friendly. I hired a few times already and will recommend again .
D  30th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Thanks a lot... Will keep your email I'd for future reference
N  30th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I was afraid to hire them, but that's what I want to say today
Hi vitali I would like to thank you for your services and professionalism of your workers. They worked quick and with care to my furniture as if it was there own. Thank you again nunzio renna
D  30th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
GREAT JOB, GAYS THANK YOU!!!
D  31st of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Moving is always a stressful experience but when you are being helped by polite personnel who at the same time are punctual, professional and careful, the whole experience becomes so much better. thanx again
D  31st of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Make your own website, so your customers can write referrals for your service
D  3rd of Apr, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Thank you VIt, you did a great job even @11pm.
I appreciate your help!!!
D  22nd of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
Great experience, friendly, frequent communication, right on schedule. Highly recommend.
D  15th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
They left Woodbury, NY at 2.00pm with our household goods with the promise to arrive in Hariisburg, PA in 4.5 h and sure enough, Friday afternoon at 6:30pm they were in front of the door . Our household goods were delivered, our new home set up as best as could be considering we went into a rental that was smaller than our Texas home. And before I knew it they were done.

It was one of the best moves I have ever been involved in and I was so thankful it was ours. We completed our unpacking and found no damage, no broken crystal, no lost items, nothing except all of our stuff safe and sound. I realized that we had been blessed with these two folks and I could not let any more time go by without letting you know that I sincerely hope you realize how amazing they are.
Thanks a lot, all VB MOVING SERVICE TEAM
D  12th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
We were referred to VB MOVING SERVICE by our friends that spoke highly of them. They came out to our house and gave us a detailed estimate. We shopped around some more and realized that other moving companies were very vague when giving a price, so we went with VB. As tiring as a moving experience can be sometimes, they did a good job with minimal involvement from us. Definitely recommend...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree