Valuemax / Unauthorized Billing

I did a people search through Intellus and didn't know that ValueMax signed me up for a membership that claims I would receive discounts off retail products. Please. I didn't realize that they were billing me from last August. I called my credit card company and had a three way conference with ValueMax and let them know I want my membership cancelled because I never authorized these people to bill me for anything. It seems that once you use Intellus, ValueMax automatically enrolls you as a member. ValueMax claims that they will refund the last charge made to my credit card within 2-3 business days. Hmm. We will see if this con artist will do that. More to come...

Comments

• Ph
      Jan 21, 2009

Unauthorized charges to my credit card for two months for $19.95/each month plus $15.00/month for overdraft fees because I was trying to close the account. They owe me a total of $69.90 and have been less than helpful in returning it. I never ordered any service nor authorized any charges from them. Look them up on the Better Business Bureau website - unsatisfactory is their reliability report outlook. The number of claims against them is unreal. They number of aliases, addresses, and phone numbers is almost as shocking. They rob people all of the time, it's well documented. Makes you wonder. I'm still shock which I guess is why I'm lacking the anger this post deserves.

• Di