ValoreBooks.com / Lied about shipment date
I contacted Valore books with regard to a book purchased from GreatBookPrices2(this is the name the receipt said) SuperBookDeals (what the email said) and was told the book was shipped out on 12/22/2015 but I just tracked it and it was brought to the shipping carrier on 1/5/2016 and then shipped on 1/6/2016. I will probably get it on the 11th or later. I placed this order on 12/19/2015 via Valore Books. I saw the complaints about Great Book Prices after this experience and now I will never order from them (or Valore Books, I guess). What a shame! I've always tried to find the best price available to me even though the Veteran's Administration pays me for my books 100% because it just makes sense to me but now, I will, at times, have to pay more and that's okay with me, no $ lost to me. If Valore Books stops contracting orders out to GreatBook Prices, then I will order from them again but I do not believe there is any way ahead of time to see what company will be shipping out the book ordered.
More ValoreBooks.com Complaints & Reviews
- Valore Books - sell back 
- Valore Books - fraud 
- Valore Books - 34 days and still no check 
- Valore Books - Sell Back Scam 
- Valore Books - Textbook Rental 
- Valorebooks - phishing scheme?
- ValoreBooks.com - sell back scam - accept text book and don't pay
- Valorebooks - issues with placing orders
- Valorebooks - selling books
- Valorebooks - Buggy system