Vacation Hub International / false information/refuse cancellation
Attend a presentation at Three River Lodge Vereeniging.Bought membership based on what the agent Marc Boshoff promised. Sign documents which look like only general info collected on front pages. Later discover it was actually a contract at the reverse pages with the terms and conditions. Paid R9174.00 as deposit with the credit card on the straight facility via powerpoint. The following were the lies told by Marc and which were discovered when I had a closer look at the contract on the 29 December 2013.
*Interest free- contract states you have to pay 8% interest per year on reliance fee for following 10 years.
*After the 2 year period NO fees at all, thats why its not like timeshare-contract says you must pay reliance fee which increase with 8% and if you dont pay it you cant use the system- it must also be paid in the beginning of the year in advance.
*Members can start using the system within 10 days after payment-contract says you are registerd after 10 weeks.
*Breakfast is standard on all accomodation bookings-vouchers state its accomodation only.
More Vacation Hub International Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Hub International - how to cancel this membreship 
- Vacation Hub International - try to cancel contract after many disappointments 
- Vacation Hub International - fineprint scam - no refund within cool off period - use delay tactics to get outside this period 
- Vacation Hub International (VHI) - scam and rip-off 
- Vacation Hub International (VHI) - will not accept cancellation of contract according to cpa "direct marketing" law
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - vacation hub international
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - vacation contract
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - service that was presented is fraud 
- Vacation Hub International [VHI] - I ve cancelled the contract within 5 days. struggle to get the refund of the deposit back
- [Resolved] Vacation Hub International [VHI] - scam