UTI Bank Credit Card / Unauthorized billing!

1 India Review updated:

I have got a UTI bank credit card. When submitting the form I was told by the executive that there is no joining fee or annual fee. But when I received the first statement, there was an addition of Rs. 400/- as joining fee. I tried to call the customer care number printed on the back of the card but there was nobody to pick the phone or respond except the computerized one.

Beware!

Comments

• Gm
      2nd of Jul, 2007

Hi,

This is in reference to the application number:307714 is my confirmation number for my credit card application. Till now i haven't received the credit card.I got a call 2 times for verification. They told that i will get card in1 week. Its been more that 1month.

• Ko
      5th of Sep, 2007

I have got a UTI bank credit card. When submitting the form I was told by the executive that there is no joining fee or annual fee. But when I received the first statement, there was an addition of Rs. 400/- as joining fee n entry fee of Rs.500/-. I tried to call the customer care number printed on the back of the card but there was nobody to pick the phone or respond except the computerized one. next they did not send any msg for changing to axis bank. then their mail address in not working. Finally they did not send statement and send sms to me on due date evening.

• Gp
      11th of Sep, 2007

my name is G PRAKASH REDDY . I applied for uti bank credit card. one week back i got a message ur appliction is approved . reff num 500106. how much time it takes to reach me.

• Pr
      7th of Oct, 2007

This is in reference to the application number:595552 is my confirmation number for my credit card application. Till now I haven't received the credit card. I got a call 2 times for verification. They told that i will get card in1 week. Its been more that 1month.

• Nv
      14th of Oct, 2007

I applied for a credit card 45 days back and I cant able to know the status through phone banking & also from DSA team pls let me know the status!

• Ne
      18th of Oct, 2007

I have applied for this UTI bank credit card 4 months back .. so many time people came for verification . many calls also . Reference no. was 339134 , then after 3 months i applied again in the name of axis bank that reference no. is 730390.

But it is a really unprofessionalism of this people.

• So
      18th of Oct, 2007

I have applied for this UTI bank credit card 4 months back .. so many time people came for verification. Many calls also . Reference no. was 512826 .

But it is a really unprofessionalism of this people.

• Vi
      23rd of Nov, 2007

hi
    iam vikas agarwal using UTI Credit card from last 6 months but after 6 monts my uti gold credit card is not working I tried to call the customer care number printed on the back of the card but there was nobody to pick the phone or respond except the computerized one. next they did not send any msg for deacivate of my credit card . then their mail address in not working. if any problem is facing by customer there should be proper resopnce other wise why this card been issued

• Kr
      11th of Dec, 2007

I am Axis Bank credit card customer, I am not getting the statement of Creadit card every month.I have called almost 7 times to customer care, Still i didn't get my statement. Every they lift the phone tell same thing that we will forward you the statement but no one will take my seriously. How many times we have to call???

Such a bad customer services that axis bank was providing, People pls don't take Axis bank credit card because i am experiencing the lot of problem with it.

• Sy
      14th of Dec, 2007

I have applied for credit card one month back i want to know the status of it and the ref no.

• Ra
      3rd of Jan, 2008

I MR.RAJATSINHA ROYCREDIT CARD NO-471863010009 7608, I HAVE USED RS 24000/- ONLY BUT THE STATEMENT HAS BEEN SENT RS36800/-.MR.RAJIB BASU AND KOUSHIK SEN TWO PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY ARE COMING FROM COLLECTION DEPARTMENT DEMAND RS36800/- AT A TIME AND USED SLANG LANGUAGE GIVEN THREAT TO MY FAMILY MAMBER TO MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS 47G, BALLYGUNGE TERRACE GOLPARK KOLKATA-700029.SO IT IT THE PROCESS OF COLLECTION DEPARTMENT?I HOPE YOUR PROPER ACTION ON THIS MATTER,OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM.

• Is
      12th of May, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I have uti credit card number is "4718 6101 0060 4579". I have already paid full payment but still i am getting unauthorised bills as well as unnecessary calls since one month daily from credit bill dept. since i don't have time to attend the calls, and nobody recieve complaint call.
    So because of this reason pls. cancel my card as soon as possible.
    Thanks & Best Regards