USBI Long Distance / Long Distance Service

1 US Review updated:

was told by Telemarketer I was talking to an AT&T representative.
was then told because many customers were leaving AT&T to move to Internet Phone service that AT&T was working proactively to reduce existing customers bills. I was told my monthly long distance bill would go from $50 per month to $24.95.

I did agree to make the change, and was recorded, but the new plan took me from the AT&T cost of $50.00 per month to the USBI cost of $124.00.

I was lied to regarding who I was talking to,
I was lied to regarding the plan I would receive, and
Was Laughed at by the customer service rep when I asked to speak to a supervisor, he said they had my recording so pay the bill.

More USBI Long Distance Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      Nov 27, 2013

USBI was added to my ATT&T phone bill without my authorization. Charged my account . That was a scam

• Ms
      May 21, 2014

They did the same thing with us. I am fighting them and will report to the BBB and the state attys general wherever they do business. I encouage all others to do the same.

• Ot
      Oct 22, 2014

I was told by USBI That they could lower my bill by going with there third party service, they gave me a reasonable good price over the phone and I took the deal. I finally look at my bill after a few months being that I am on auto pay and saw that my bill was even much higher than my ATT bill from before??
    I called ATT and they told me that there was nothing they could do about it, but suggested that I call
    USBI and cancel there service. I called USBI and really think that they know exactly what they are doing, they lie and cheat people of there money! Is there anything being done about this company? They need to be shut down.

• Cj
      Feb 16, 2015

The same thing just happened to me this is a company that takes advantage of people who are trying to same money. I even told the sales person that I did not need long distance because I use my cell phone for long distance calls. Representing himself as being from A T &T and told me that I was paying some fees for long distance and like all the others who are writing here assured me that my phone bill would be lowered. What lies!!!
    I too will be reporting them to the BBB.