USAVeonPills.com / Scam charges!

1 Oklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-611-6895

I called on the 14th day of the 15 day trial period to cancel so I would not receive their auto shipment which is $159.95. This is what their Terms&Conditions state: Cancellation instructions: If you wish to cancel your membership within 30 days from original sample request, just follow these simple instructions to ensure that your credit card will not be charged and auto shipment will not occur.'

Only when I called did I learn that what I was agreeing to by accepting this so called 'Free Trial' at a cost of $4.95 was that another order would be placed - the least of which as per their T&C on usaveonpills.com was $39.95. However, the person on the phone said I could either pay $49.95 or place an order for another bottle of this crap at a cost of $79.95. So again, we have a whole slew of ambiguous statements here.

Also, in the Free Trial blog it is stated 'Contact us at NextGenLabsUSA.com or usaveonpills.com to cancel your order either by phone or by submitting a support ticket. You must include all of the original information submitted for the Free Trial Offer in order to receive a RMA number and return the unused portion to us to ensure your credit card will not be charged.' Or something to this effect. First off, NextGenLabs.com does not exist. Secondly, it's not a 'Free Trial' at all. You pay $4.95 and (as most people miss, me included) by doing so, you have to place another order as mentioned above.

Tricky legalize and ambiguity are the trademarks of this product 'Phenterthin' - even the name changes to Phentrazine 37.5 when you get the product - and their associated manufacturers NextGenLabs.com and representative online site usaveonpill.com.

The product by the way is no more than a high caffeine boost, and not as they say 'The best diet pill on the market without a prescription.'

Va

More USAVeonPills.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
    usaveonpills.com

I ordered the *free* trial offer of Acai Berry Blast that showed up in a brown package with just my address and the pill bottle inside with no information. I was completly unsatisfied with the product that was supposed to give you energy and help you lose weight.
    When I called to cancel no one answered the phone, it kept routing me from line to line with no answer. Finally I called the sales department after 4 hours of trying to reach someone at customer service, I waited another 20 minutes before I reached someone in customer service where they told me I could not cancel by telephone (which it clearly states in thier terms and conditions to call and cancel before the next shipment can be billed) I had to go to a website and submit a ticket. I was confused why I couldn't cancel by phone but so irritated that I had spent all morning trying to cancel that I didn't put up much of a fight. The web address that they gave me did not work. I called back and waited another hour before I could reached someone and they gave me another web address that seemingly had nothing to do with the other.
    Irritated I called my bank and told them what was going on, I was immediatly advised to cancel my debit card, the person I talked to at my bank said they were giving me the run around and it looked like a scam, If they wanted the cancelation fee they could reach me by phone.
    They called when thier charges did not go through on my card, and wanted another card to put it on, they said they could not send me an invioce by mail because they "don't do that", also telling me they were charging me for another bottle because I had failed to cancel my account in the given time period.
    I am at a loss what to do with these people, they make it impossible to cancel, or even reach anyone who is helpful in assisting you.
    I can say I am never doing a Free Trial offer with anything again, its totally bogus.

• Sh
    USAVEON PILLS
    WWW.USAVEONPILLS.COM

NEVER REC. PILLS AND TOOK 149.95 ADDTL FOR TWO MORE BOTTLES AND NEVER REC. I COMPALINED AND GOT A TICKET NUMBER THEY SAID THEY WOULD RETURN THEY NEVER DID CALL ITS BEEN FIVE DAYS I AM OUT 158.00 AND NO WAY OF FINDING OUT HOW THEY DID THIS WITH MY CARD NUMBER.....

• Am
    USAVeonPills.com

I ordered a free one week trial and never received any pills and was charged 149.95. I have emailed the company numerous times called the numbers that they gave me and I still have not received any thing money or pills.

• Ta
      18th of Jul, 2016
    USAVeonPills.com - The real fraud company!

This is a real fraud of a company. I was sent any email from this company stating that I could get a "free" trial of their product. I just had to give my credit card number for the $4.95 shipping. After I received the free trial, I later received a larger shipment from the company. My credit card was charged $149.95! What can I do about this?

• El
      18th of Jul, 2016

USAVeonPills.com did the same thing to me! Exception: I never received the product. They TOOK $149.95 from my account. SEVERAL phone calls with an Employee stating the they "will send it to me", to no avail. I donated hard earned cash to this company without my will to do so! THIEVES!

18th of Jul, 2016

I never heard of this company, but I had a false charge made upon my credit card for $85.00 (Don't know how they got my credit card number) The name this company is using is

www.extremeleanrx.com AND www.adiprenexr.com.

When attempting to contact them and get some more info, it becomes impossible which falls back to USAVE on pills.com.

As this appears to be a phony company, do as I have done:

Report it immediately to your Credit Card Co, the FBI, FTC, State AG Office, etc. With sufficient complaints on file, there will be an investigation as to their legality. If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, walks like a duck - then it is a duck. These kind of people eventually get caught and pay the price.

• Tr
      18th of Jul, 2016

They did the same to me, for 149.95 and have not from them several emails to them no answers. Its like still your money and run.

• Ra
      18th of Jul, 2016

I placed an order and paid them by check and I never got the package. I have informed the bank not to accept any electronic checks.

• Br
      18th of Jul, 2016

Did the exact same thing as Traci Tardiff, I've turned them in to the BBB and have alerted my CCard co. to dispute/not pay any charges from them. Time will tell. But this company needs to be taken down!

• Al
      18th of Jul, 2016

I had difficulty with my computer in getting the terms and conditions to pop up and when I finally entered there site I realized that to cancel was a large fee, my bank says there is nothing I can do at this time. I thought everyone had the right to cancel within 24hrs. Especially internet orders. They were deceptive in their approach and there must be a way to stop them from taking peoples money.

• Kr
      18th of Jul, 2016

I had the same problem, I ordered the free trial and then was charged 149.95. when I tried to go to the site to cancel the order, I didn't understand how to submit a ticket and the order was shipped. When I tried to call the company I website get sent to customer service where it directs me to the usaveonpills.com. Each time I open a ticket on their website and ask when i will be re-imbursed, they keep sending me the terms of agreement.

• Mo
    USAVeonPills.com - Never received trial pills and was charged 149.95

I ordered a free one week trial and never received any pills and was charged 149.95. I have emailed the company numerous times called the numbers that they gave me and I still have not received anything money or pills.

• Lo
      18th of Jul, 2016

Charged my card for149.95 not ordered and they don't answer the phone to fix it.

• Gl
      18th of Jul, 2016

I ordered a free bottle of sex enhancement pills on the 2/7/2007 i paid for the postage which was taken out of my bank account the next day.

To date we have not received the pills i have tried emailing but no response as yet they said they would be delivered in 5-10 business days.

• Ju
      18th of Jul, 2016

I ordered the trial bottle of the weight loss product and after reading the cautions statement, I found that I could not consume the product as it is a serious threat to my health. The following day after receiving the trial product I received two bottles of the same product and no return address to send it back. I later found that I have been chaged $149.95 on my credit account.

I found a phone number to the company (405- 631-6366)
    and when I called the number they transfered me to a recording asking me to go online for some authorization number before requesting a refund. I have yet to figure out ehat the number is and where I as to get it, as you can not ask additional questions to a recording.

18th of Jul, 2016

Somehow on December 27, 2007 the amount of $149.95 was issued to my credit (debit) card without my knowledge or permission by this company. I have never ordered anything from them and refuse to pay. I have issued a dispute and fraud claim against them with my bank regarding this. I am willing to take legal action against them if necessary. This appears to be a wholesale scam!

Jack Krois

USAVeonPills.com - 2 Unauthorized charges to my debit card

I had the bad idea of getting what was supposed to be free trial of this Phentrenzine tablets and right after I did I send them an email trying to cancel the whole thing because I had a bad feeling about it. It was a free trial but they wanted you to order the first order in order to give the free trial; well right there the free trial is not free because why would I order something that I'm just trying if I don't know whether its going to work with me or not so from the beginning the whole thing its a lie because you have to agree to the first order in order to get the free trial. After I sent them my letter canceling I never heard anything from them, I kept sending email and doing it by their rules, going to their website and opening a ticket etc., but I never got a response. I went on vacation and when I came back they had sent me an order that I did not want because I told them in my letter that I wanted to cancel, and they took 149.99 from my debit card so I wrote to them again and again I think it must be a total of 8 or 9 times and I told them again and again that I did not what the pills because by the way I did not like what the pills did to me, it just did not have a good reaction on my system. I even talk to a girl finally that returned my call and after I explained to her what happened she said she had to check with her boss, and she never called back I tried calling her back but I never got thru. Then in two occasion the answer my email and told me that to cancel I had to pay a 49.99 fee because I wanted to return the pills, I never opened the packages. Well they never did anything it was extremely frustrating another person from the company answer my letters and again they told me the same thing and I go, fine lets jut do this, I do not want those pills but after the first answer they never call back and even after that the next month they sent me another order and took another $149.99 from my bank, so now they got me for $300.00. I ended up having to cancel my debit card, and I kept writing to them but they never get back to you, its just sad that this people can do this and don't get in any trouble with the law. I had checks bounce on me because I did not plan on having $149.99 taken out of my bank account in two opportunities, and my bank did not do anything, so I'm out $300 dollars plus the charges from checks that bounce in my account, and these thief's are still doing business.

• Pa
      18th of Jul, 2016

I also had the misfortune of ordering this horrible drug online, and also got charged 297.00 dollars of which I accepted no pills from u save on pills .com it is terrible that anyone can charge you and take you too collections and screw up your credit for something you never received or wanted, I am on your side!