US Security Associates / poor treatment

Atlantic City, NJ, United States Review updated:

I worked for US Security associates. I worked in a southern NJ branch, where the manager was never there because he ran several offices. The Secretary delegated everything and they messed up my schedule quite often. The only thing nice I can say is the office is clean and they're not bigots! From day one it was one lie after another. My pay rate was changed thus botching my checks, I was told i'm making X but never got paid that across the board being at the same site most of my tenure. I needed a week off and was told sure then a couple weeks later I was let go. Do to my record of complaints which I never heard about till I was fired. No, write ups I was ever told about! The day I was fired, I learned I was a diabetic not finest my hour. Not they're fault but THAT really SUCKED. If I could sue I would...or at least write a book about all the dis-function, politics and lies I dealt with in my tenure there!

Comments

• To
      26th of Apr, 2012

i TOO AM AN OFFICER AT THIS COMPANY IN GEORGIA, AND THE THINGS WE PIT UP WITH AT THE SITE I WORK IS TREMENDOUS. i HAVE WORKED MANY JOBS IN MY LIFE BUT NEW FOR A COMPANY THAT GIVES A RATS ### ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE SURE THE SITES ASSIGNED IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY. I PUT MY ALL INTO EVERYTHING I DO, INCLUDING MY JOB. I DONT WANNA QUITE BECAUSE I NO FOR SURE THEY WONT GIVE ME A REFERENCE AN THATS SAD. WE JUST GOT A NEW SRGT. AND CALLING HIM A ### IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. WE (MYSELF AND OTHER GUARDS) HAVE PROOF OF HIM SLEEPING BUT AFRAID TO SHOW EVIDENCE TO OUT SUPERVISOR FOR FEAR OF BEING FIRED FOR HAving a phone.(this has happen to a previous guard for the same situation) IM AT MY WITS WITH THIS JOB AND ITS ONLY BEEN 7MTHS. IM CONFUSED AND TIRED BUT I NEED MY JOB. I DONT NO WHAT TO DO, NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO US.

• Br
      26th of Apr, 2012

I understand your situation To little to late. Don't get yourself fired, just stack your evidence until you can find another job or you decide to quit. Fear of being fired is the reason they have power...firing someone for telling the truth, if you have a positive work record is just political they must have not liked those that got axed . I learned after my second week with this company that gossip and kissing butt is the only way you keep a job there long term!

• La
      20th of May, 2012

don't do it they will fire you and the reason would be the cellphone.