US Fidelis / Refusal to pay a bill

1 Davenport, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 863-353-7994

I called them and ask them to reimburse me for work that i had done, and the refused my claim, they had more excuses then i have got patience. I was told it was a covered job, but because the company that did the work did not call them, and i went and had the repair done myself they said i was not eligible for a reimbursment. I have never seen a company that will not pay there responiblilites to their costomers, even other insurance companies reimburse you for charges that you pay for out of your own pocket . I hope you are able to shut this sham outfit down and get me back my money that i paid for this coverage. How do i join the class action suit against this sham outfit. I want justice, I would at least like for them to live up to their contracts to the people who purchased these plans.

Mr

Comments

• Me
      8th of Jan, 2011

Actually, most insurance companies will not reimburse you for work you had done without first contacting them, and if they have done so for you in the past, it was probably just to shut you up. Insurance companies have a right to inspect a vehicle prior to making repairs to make sure that your problem is covered by your policy.