US Fidelis / complete scam

US Fidelis is horrible. I purchased the gold plan after buying a 2 year old car. My car overheated quickly and horribly so it went right to shop.
My car has now been at the shop for over two weeks and they are doing everything to reject my claim! Mechanic has to wait on hold 10-15 minutes everytime he needs to talk to them. Luckily I borrowed a car and didn't rent one cause they only pay for rental after they agree to repair. I would never recommend them to another person. This has been a nightmare!!!

Ee

Comments

• Jj
      25th of Mar, 2009

weve been fans of rusty wallace's for a long time and we were really surprised that his team would take us fidelis as a sponsor. write him and tell him what u think about us fidelis http://www.rustywallace.com/contact_us.html

• Ke
      23rd of Apr, 2009

actually just to let you know us fidelis is not the warranty company. the claims dept is in your warranty company. so if you had the repair facility calling them then you had them calling the wrong person. because us fidelis is completely separate from the warranty company. Us fidelis also doesnt have anything really to do with the claims, yes they pay for them, but they go by what the warranty company says, if they say are not going to cover it then they are not going to pay for, we cannot do anything about that. US fidelis are just the broker they sell the contracts to the customers, the warranty company writes those contracts therefore us fidelis follows those contracts...