U.S. Department of Education / Continued attempt to ignore factual basis
On e. Promissory note of 360 dollars for a tour of a school. Two. The collection of a Pell grant when student was withdrawn prior to grant maturity date...as per Pell student to be enrolled third semester ...ect. Student withdrawn at administration office...office pulled name from board.. l sent requested info..that I fought for fact...school closed ...new ...name actual time student in class over exaggerated on document...to benefit the collection of a federal loan...how do you repair that...signer did not benefit from ...Pell amount stated in federal paperwork but did sign on post dated promissorry note to tour location a per services rendered...a Three hour wait on the phone is a tactic used in ignorance due to the fact of ..argued monies used in the office for litigation fees and services rendered my lawyer suggest ignoring them for my own health...all paperwork sent back is never answered 3 years to date...
More U.S. Department of Education Complaints & Reviews
- US Department of Education - Faulty loan records! 
- U.S. Department of Education - BEWARE OF Scheduled Payment Feature 
- U.S. Department of Education - Horrible Loan Consolidation Service 
- US Department of Education - Americorps stipend!
- U.S. Department of Education - Interest outstanding balance
- U.S. Department of Education - brookline college loan debt
- US Department of Education - School loan payments
- U.S. Department of Education - student loan
- US Department of Education - Incompetent Help 
- U.S. Department of Education - Misapplication of Loan Payments