US Cellular / billing
I recently switched from US Cellular as a customer to go with an iphone provider. I had been a loyal customer for over 10 years with no complaints until now. I cancelled my service and 4 weeks after I cancelled I saw they were still billing my checking account. I called to inquire on these bills and they told me there was a credit on my account but they cannot refund that to me until the next billing cycle clears which is another month away. I am on a very strict budget and this sets me back two months because it is money I had planned to go elsewhere (getting married). I find it absurd that even though you cancel your service, they still bill you almost an entire month later and then will not refund for another whole month.
More US Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - us cellular has robbed me! 
- US Cellular - collections 
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges 
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- Us Cellular -sevierville,TN - billing & customer service
- U.S. Cellular - gift card
- Uscellular - bad service with costumer service liars 
- U.S. Cellular - refund for overpayment of $237.64
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - u.s. cellular kyocera flip phone