UpworkptrSend me my money

I reach at the minimum earn position and requested to usd 20000. 00 but they not reply till now my id [protected]@upworkptr. Cpm

Comments

• So
      Jun 02, 2011

i earn 20, 000 but payout request no active??/why

• So
      Jun 02, 2011

send me my money

• Vm
      Nov 25, 2011

I also tried to request a payout now for the last 2+ months and all they keep doing is sending me the same generic email stating how you need $20, 000 for payout. I kept saying I have over $48, 000 so were is my payout and still I would never get an answer. So it is true then they are really a fraud? If that is the case please let me know so I will stop reading the emails. If anyone has more information regarding them email me at [protected]@gmail.com

• Be
      Jun 06, 2012

similar case happened with me

• Be
      Jun 06, 2012

i nave been the victim of the similar case mentioned above, help me

• Va
      Aug 02, 2012

i have paid $ 458 not activated till date.

• Ab
      Nov 07, 2012

is thi site is paying or not

Nov 20, 2012

I have paid for Premium Membership with this site by LR
    cost 199$USD with confirm.
    I recived gifts from this company and can make payout instantly.
    Great site!
    Reall big money!!

• Hu
      Nov 23, 2012

Paid me too as premium user.
    I have paid it with special promo libertyreserve value 99$USD but I must send second confirm payment 99$USD they refunded it to my account within few minutes.
    Best paid to read company in INTERNET.
    My reflink:

go there and take money as me.

• Av
      Mar 13, 2013

It is just SCAM and Fraud, So Peopele pl evoid this fraudant and dont waste your time and money. But i dont know why these fraduant make owel to people and people [censored] their mum.

• Ev
      Apr 28, 2013

great company money recived with Premium

• Se
      May 19, 2014

Notice how all paid responders spell the word "received" the same way! It is indeed a scam! Plus the responders speak with the same "broken English" This is in fact the same person!! Just look at all the testimonials. People it is indeed the very same person!!!

Aug 12, 2014
    upworkptr - not paying

I have reached 58600 on this site and also have waited 30 days, still no payout.