UPS / discrimination against customer

1 55 Glenlake ParkwayAtlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I was told that I was one of three out of 50 seasonal workers to be called back for a permament part time position at the Gastonia NC UPS warehouse.

Only to be told that there were no openings. Than I went to the website to find out that there were openings at this location at the time.

After addressing this to Alisha Burris and Ebony Truzy, The next day I went back to the website and NOTICED there were no openings posted. Plus I had a completed Application on file, For the Gastonia NC location and after complaining to Alisha Burris & Ebony truzy My completed application disappeared.

The lady from Charlotte NC EEOC called me concerning my complaint That I filed which she was a black lady, She sent me a questionaire to fill out, Also she is the one who received my complaint that the investigator took over the phone, I signed it after I added some stuff the investigator left out. But when I received my signed copy back from EEOC.

The stuff I added had been removed. Was this removed from the secretary who was black ? I do not know, But I do know it was removed. I have a copy of the signed complaint showing what I added. Since I made a copy of it before mailing it back to EEOC.

Maybe some staff members including investigators at Charlotte NC EEOC Will not investigate complaints, IT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH WHO YOU ARE.

I have found so many complaints against UPS online concerning employment practice acts, That I don't see how any lawyer or EEOC could ignore or turn there head the other way.

I didn't search for complaints against them until after filing my complaint with EEOC. Wow I had no idea how many people out there thats having the same problems as me.

Alot of employees At UPS are having the same problems as me, They are either quitting, Or been fired for all the wrong reasons.

Anyone who reads this and has the same problems just reply.

I have an attorney who would love to hear from you.

It seems odd that I file a complaint with another website which posted this at the top of the list on google.

But now its nowhere to be found on google.

It is still posted on the website where I file it, But not on google.

Funny how UPS works on covering up such information they don't want people to see.

Also if you have had problems with CHARLOTTE NC EEOC, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I have called and called and left message after message too check the status of my complaint and no one calls me back, Nor do they send a letter.

There is probably only about 2 or 3 white folks who work there. So if your complaint is about a black employer.

You may as well forget about filing complaint with EEOC.

Va

Comments

Je
  3rd of Jun, 2016
UPS - Discrimination
UPS
8362 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines Fl 33024-6600
Pembroke Pines
Florida
Phone: 9544369990
theupsstorelocal.com

UPS has the worst people working for the company!! I went to return my u-verse and the "owner" of the store store says he will not help me because he's eating and to go to another store. I'm even nice about it and ask him to give me the papers to fill out while he eats and he refuses, says he doesn't like my attitude, and to leave brushing his hands in the air, tells me to report him. Please keep in mind this happened at 3:30 in the afternoon... not even close to lunch time. To make matters worse, another person comes in after me and he was helped... I'm a pregnant latin woman and can't help but think I was discriminated against. Unfortunately for him, I have close friends in a local news station and yes I will be reporting it and making it known to the public! Thank you ### for your excellent customer service!

Pa
  3rd of Jun, 2016

It happened to me too and I'm white. Not that that should matter but the lady I am agreeing with pointed out she is Hispanic. I'm sure it's not the same place (Texas) but the person I was dealing with had the same attitude. He wouldn't help at all and just started talking to other employees. I will never, ever deal with them ever again no matter how desperate I am.