Untouched Boutique / Never received my order no tracking information. Horrible customer service.

1 West Covina, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 (626) 689-3553

As shown in the attachment. I attempted to get ahold of these people various times on Instagram. I finally spoke with her last Saturday (3 weeks after I placed my order) I never received a tracking number or shippong confirmation. When I called last Saturday she told me and I quote "You're not the only one" and said she would ship it that day. I called today and she told me I would get it Monday or Tuesday. Then she blocked me off of her Instagram.

Untouched Boutique

Sa
Apr 26, 2015

Comments

• Jr
      6th of May, 2015

I'm going through the same thing, it's been almost a month since I placed my order. I haven't received a tracking number, I've emailed TWICE, left a comment on their instagram and she deleted the comment. My card was already charged for the items but why??? I still haven't received anything and they don't even contact me back.

• Wa
      7th of May, 2015

PLEASE WRITE ABOUT YOUR COMPLAINTS ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

• Do
      21st of May, 2015

I also have not received my multiple items I purchased 2 months ago! There Unprofessional / bad customers service / They don't answer your questions although they advertise that they reply immediately. I don't recommend ordering online. Might as well shop in down town L.A for cheap clothing items.

21st of May, 2015

It's been over two months since I ordered from her and I've still not received my order, she keeps telling me she's going to send it, but she never does. She actually blocked me on Instagram because I kept messaging her asking where my order was.

• Mr
      25th of May, 2015

Said orders would be delivered Saturday haven't got anything i text her and comment on her instagram page and she deleted my comments also blocked me from her page. I payed for my orders and this is pretty much stealing.

• Un
      27th of May, 2015

In the beginning I would contact them and they would answer right away. After a few times of wondering were my order was they started to ignore me. Then they would delete my comments off Instagram when I would ask through there. When it was all said and done and I was fed up with waiting, I went to the bank and filed a claim against them and got my money back. I suggest you do the same!

• Zl
      5th of Jun, 2015

I had been attempting to get a hold of them because it's already June and I haven't not received an order that I placed in April. It's ridiculous to have to wait so long for an order, but what is more ridiculous is their customer service. I have tried getting a hold of them so I can know when and if I will ever be receiving my order. I had direct messages them through Instagram asking about my order and they never answered back. Therefore, I then texted the number that is posted on the page, 626.689.3553, as soon as I texted them they called me instead of replying and asked if I could send them a screen shot of my receipt, so I did. I waited for their reply, and obviously: nothing. So I proceeded by going to the actual location and although she had posted that they would close by 530pm, they were closed before considering I was there at 430pm and the store was closed. Regardless of all my attempts of getting a hold of them, I never received a reply. So when they posted on Instagram that they were receiving negative feedback, I commented. And as expected my comment was deleted and I was blocked.
    I do NOT believe this so called "boutique" should remain open. They do NOT meet the standards of a business. When I pay for something I expect to actually recieve the product. This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with any company. If they had better communication with their customers and actually delivered the orders that are placed, maybe then they would not recieve negative feedback. Why promise what they cannot deliver?

10th of Jun, 2015

They steal your money. Don't ship orders. Are rude. Block customers when questioned. Don't reply. Cuss customers out. She only refunded my money (1 month after order placed) because I threatened with a law suit.

• Un
      10th of Jun, 2015

I will never order from this boutique again. I ordered online with a friend and we never got any info about our order. She blocked my friend for questioning her so I tried a better approach and even suggested I pick up the order from her store, even sent her a receipt when she asked but never recieved an answer. I advice that anyone who hasn't got a reply, has been blocked or ignored dispute the charge with their bank. I was Truly unsatisfied with their customer service.

• Tr
      11th of Jun, 2015

I am about to file small claims. Its been since April and there has been empty promises of a free 20 dollar gift for the inconvenience. Scam, steals money, gets pissed that people call her a scam, yet still no order, so I am going to go with scam.

• Th
      12th of Jun, 2015

Never got my order and they keep your card information. Beware of this scam it's just a donation company. You can't even find them under the business bureau.

• Na
      18th of Jun, 2015

I've been waiting for about 4months now she blocked me from instagram after i told her to give me a refund. I texted her numerous times & emailed & i get noo respond . Shes very unperfessional & rude.

• Cy
      14th of Jul, 2015

its been 3 months since i ordered somthing from her i tried to be understanding i know she's busy and all but this is ridiculous ! I've texted her over 20 times I've offered to pick up my order myself and she always gave me the run around that she was sold out, she wasn't in the area, or that she was waiting for shipment. I've also been trying to contact her through instagram and just today i asked her for a refund, i told her to forget about the items i no longer wanted them i just wanted my money back and she had the nerve to delete and block me ! her clothing is cheap so i didn't spend to much but thats not the point, the point is that theres people out here like me with REAL jobs who work hard for our money while she's here making hers from scamming innocent costumers. I've never met someone so unorganized and unprofessional, i will be getting my refund from her one way or another.

• Gr
      14th of Jul, 2015

Never received my order called and she asked me to pick up said i couldn't cuz I live far and she never responded to my texts either in regards to my order. when i went to look she had blocked me on instagram when i made a complaint there never heard anything from her after it's been a month. This girl definitely has NO idea on how to run a business.

• Mz
      20th of Jul, 2015

This company is obviously a fraud. How can they be selling clothing items for dirt cheap. Unless these items are donated to them there is no way a pair of Levi shorts can be $1.00. Cute shoes for $10.00 or under. Her photos on the website are not her's. she is stealing someone photos and promising that she herself will deliver an items that cost $5. With gas prices now a days who can afford to deliver to their clients? I am in the whole sell business. I but products from China at dirst cheap. Never will i turn around and sell an item at whole sales price. With shipment i have to sell my items at least 5x what its worth so i can profit off the item. Be aware she is selling items at $1/$2/$10+ so it doesnt look like she is committing a fraud.