Universal Marketing Solutions / Non-performance/Refusal of Refund

1 1300 NW 17th Ave. #143Last known Delray Beach, FL, United States
Phone: (561) 278-6870

I concur with the aforementioned SCAM complaints against UMS. I was required to pay an up front fee of $2397, with the assurance that the representative at that time (Keith Shelley), had a buyer waiting to purchase my timeshares with the certain rental or purchase of my banked weeks. The upfront deposit was supposed tobe for title searchand closing costs, and would be reimbursed to us as soon as the buyer signed the papers. Then the agreed selling price check would immediately follow by overnight mail. We were told this whole deal would be finalized within 45 days, and we would be kept informed. Phone calls were seldom returned, and when they were, we were told UMS was just waiting for the buyers financing. After extensive research (which should have been done first), we contacted our credit card company to suspend payment, which they did. The bad news is that this gave UMS the time to refute our legitimate claim to stop payment. For latest information on this SCAM, you could contact the Palm Beach County Public Safety office.