United States Postal Service / terrible service
This post office have cause me so much headache. In the last month it lost three of my packages, two of them with tracking numbers which stated 'delivered' when I never got it and there is always someone here at home to receive packages. I tried to follow up on this and all the supervisor was telling me is they will investigate and call me for updates. They never called back (as I predicted anyway) and when I myself called them already, all they can say was that the mailman wasn't sure what he did. Why just blame the mailman? This is supposed to be a collective afford in tracking. And, if the mailman wasn't sure of what he/she did, who the hell would update the status to delivered?! What's so maddening thing is the delivery confirmation service bought for these packages were useless & infuriating because it stated delivered when I never got it!
So, apart from their joke delivery confirmation service they lost my $100 worth of ebay purchases. UPS, DHL and FEdex tracking & shipping service is galaxies away from this trashy USPS service. If you live in Torrance and know that this is your main office, have your package delivered by the other couriers because this post office doesn't know what it's doing.
More United States Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - over stuffing mailbox
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package delivered
- USPS Tracking Phone Line (1-800-222-1811) - waiting time always 1 to 2 hours 
- US Post Office - the company as a whole