United Healthcare / no blood test coverage paid while out of state
I need simple blood test to refill a prescription. United Health Care doesnt
cover any cost when vacationing out of state. Very bad benefits when I have no claims that they had to pay. So catch 22 so how do I fill a prescription.
My doc wants blood test but have to pay full amount out of pocket because my insurance is in CA. Wow. I don't have any claims prior.
More United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- UMR - incompetence 
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Oregon - dental coverage
- United Health Care Ins - failure to pay
- United Health Care Of Arizona - not covering amount of prescribed medications 
- United Healthcare - complaint 
- United HealthCare Services - appeal denial, dos aug. 10, 2015