United Healthcare Insurance — plans
i signed up for the $400/month bronze plan with prescription savings plan..Once i signed up for that plan, i then found out it doesn't cover mail order prescriptions, or most prescriptions in general.
I called for assistance and basically was told, "sorry we cant do anything..." i basically was lied to or tricked prior to signing up for this plan, and now each time i call its basically "too bad for you" also, while applying it asked for my pcp, so i pur their name in. Have been seeing this specialist for years now. They put some random doctor as my pcp. Never heard of him.
Was told i cannot change it to a specialist, has to be pcp. So now i guess i have to go see some random doctor i dont know to get prior authorization for some of my medications. Which makes no sense, because in the end the health insurance is basically paying for a random doctor when i have my own.
I cant wait til next open enrollment so i can cancel!
i am in the health care field, and i make sure i tell everyone about my problems with united health.
More United Healthcare Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- UMR - incompetence 
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Oregon - dental coverage
- United HealthCare Services - coverage ms infusion
- United Health Care Ins - failure to pay
- United Health Care Of Arizona - not covering amount of prescribed medications 
- United Healthcare - complaint