United Healthcare Insurance — non-payment of claims
United Health Care is by far the worst health insurance company in the United States. It is by far the WORST Company I have ever tried to deal with. Just recently I had to have an MRI. My plan states that I have a 90% coinsurance. So when I received the bill I thought that it was a mistake that they only covered the procedure at 80%. You may think that’s not so important, but for an MRI that was over $200.oo dollars extra out of my pocket. I called them and found out that they would have covered the procedure at 90% if I had obtained the procedure at another felicity. But since my doctors office had the machine on site and there deal with United Health Care was different. That was all the coverage I was going to get. My problem here is that my deal with United Health Care was for 90% coverage and that is what I pay for each month out of my pay check. Now I have to be an expert not only at my own deal with these people but the deals of every medical felicity I have anything done at. How could a person possibly win at this game?
My plan states that Preventive care is covered at 100%. So naive person that I am, I went to my Gynecologist and had my yearly pap and mamo. This being the first preventive care I have done this year, I assumed it would be cover at 100%. Well guess what. They paid $91.00 dollars and billed me for $571.00 dollars. There explanation is that I have exceeded by plan yearly maximum for preventive care. These people just all should burn in hell. They are definitely scam artists and I am stuck with them for the remainder of the year. Is there anything I can do about it? Please help.
More United Healthcare Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- UMR - incompetence 
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Oregon - dental coverage
- United HealthCare Services - coverage ms infusion
- United Health Care Ins - failure to pay
- United Health Care Of Arizona - not covering amount of prescribed medications 
- United Healthcare - complaint