United Health Care / dropping all but one orthopaedic surgeon in my city
I fell in Feb. and broke both bones in my lower left leg. Had to have surgery and titanium rod placed in my tibia. I am still under the care of the orthopaedic surgeon and doing physical therapy twice a week.
I recently got a letter that said UHC is dropping the group of orthopaedic doctors my doctor is in, leaving one surgeon in the whole town. Oh, but that's OK - there are at least 24 other doctors within 25-30 miles of where I live. They just don't happen to be the one that did my surgery or the follow-up care. I've called UHC to get an extension so I don't have to change doctors. getting anything out of them is impossible and trying to find out how to file a complaint is even harder. I'm at the end of my rope trying to figure this out.
More United Health Care Complaints & Reviews
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United Healthcare - gina l. taylor (insurance through accuity in crawfordsville indiana
- United Healthcare - late referral
- United Healthcare - customer service
- United Healthcare - skin cancer surgery - double charged over a year later, cannot get resolution online, now working through complaint board for reconciliation
- United Healthcare - fees