United Auto Credit / HORRIBLE COMPANY

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States
Phone: 317915-9170

This company is THE most terribl company I have ever had to deal with. Everyone that works there is rude an uncampassionate. I am now mailing my final payment on my vehicle and I could never be more happy. My husband and I were going through rough tmes(bankruptcy) when we needed a vehicle and UACC was the only one who would finance us at the time, we had never heard of this company before and never in our wildess dreams would have imagined this company to be so herrific. Before our First payment was ever due they called us TWO weeks before to be sure we were going to pay ontime. And from then on we recieved calls bright and early the day of the payment to be sure we were going to pay our monthly payment...even to this very last payment...HELLO, we have had our car loan through them for three years and for three years we paid on the due date, you would think they would get it by now. Besides the consant harrassement, they are liars!!! They all cover for each other and continuously lie. One person on the phone and I had a disagreement and she started to yell at me, now I am not a saint, however I do not raise my voice to people. I yelled back because I was stunned at the treatment I was getting from this lady, the arguement continued and she proceeded to use foul language and I simply told her I would not continue taking to her if she was going to talk to me like this. She HUNG up on me, WHAT? So I called back and asked to talk to a manager, they told me they have no manangeers, WHAT?????? Doesnt every company have a manager. Anyway I could go on and on and on and on and on about the bad experiences I have had with this company, but this would become a book...SO for everyone wanting to use UACC---------PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE COMPANY TO USE .