Unisashocking service

I paid my daughters registration for 2015 on the 16th january, well before payment cut off and proof of payment were sent through to unisa. Today is cut off for registration and she is getting a message on her student account, temporary registration, awaiting payment even though the deposit is reflected as a credit on her account. Her registration place states pretoria when it is suppose to state western cape and there is no option for her to change it. I have spent the entire morning dialing the only 2 numbers provided and they just ring or remain engaged. This service is absolutely shocking and needs to be addressed.

Rw
Jan 30, 2015

Comments

• Ni
      Jul 22, 2015

I also paid my registration Fees for Second Semester 2015. I had money in the account already and on the 23rd of JUNE 2015 I paid the balance up to now its not reflecting. Basically its a month now since I paid that. On the 18th of JULY 2015 I deposited money again now directly to standard Bank and its still not reflecting and my registration is not finalized. I have been a UNISA student since 2012. This is just unacceptable considering we pay a lot of money and I need to finish my studies within my set time limit.