Union Supply Directcustomer service

My order was placed originally online on october 14. I received an email saying that the order was cancelled at 7:30 am and at 11:15 am I received an order confirmation. So it was assumed the problem was fixed. After my son reported that he hadn't received the order I called on november 9, 2018 at 4 pm. After 22 minutes on hold, I spoke with customer service who told me that my credit card refused the order. No one contacted me despite the fact you have my number. We reinstated the order making a few changes as some things were no longer available. The new confirmation number was so5973202. After returning from a trip out of the country, I discovered the order still hadn't shipped. After another 16 minutes on hold, I spoke to customer service and was told they "hadn't pushed the payment through". Whatever that means. The agent promised that she and her supervisor would look into the order. She promised to send me a confirmation email and a new email when the order shipped. I haven't received the email yet. I spoke with chase and they have flagged the website as suspicious due to fraud reports received. I had to replace 2 credit cards that were compromised after ordering from here. I haven't ordered through the union supply for three years. Now I remember why.

Jc