Unilever / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:

I just wanted to add to the comments about how Breyer's ice cream made their container's smaller, but charge the same price. I was fairly upset when I discovered this because they know that people will have to buy their product anyway if they want the "all natural" ice cream at a decent price. The Walmart here does not sell Gifford's or other natural ice creams. Blue Bunny ice cream just can't compare, at least not with my family and friends.

Someone had a comment about "getting off our fat a$$es" and not eating so much ice cream. My family is very health conscious and of slender shape. Buying Breyer's had more to do with not having so many preservatives and artificial flavors. It's just a shame. I'm really going to try and make an effort to buy Gifford's at the local grocery store and not buy Breyer's at Walmart.
Va

Comments

Li
  12th of Feb, 2013
Excellent complaint. I agree 100%! For years I have refrained from buying Breyers because the package kept shrinking as the price continued to rise. Last night I had a coupon and it was on sale at Kroger, so I treated myself. OMG! What have they done to the formula? It used to be sugar, milk and cream. It now contains all the guar gum, high fructose corn syrup and the other garbage that ther cheap brands have and the texture is SLIMEY. Now I notice that it is no longer ice cream, it is "Frozen Dairy Dessert". Striking get another major brand off my list. First they rip us off by reducing the size, now it is just a bunch of chemicals and preservatives.
Ru
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Unilever - No response to leaking tins of Axe Spray
Unilever

I purchased 3 tins of Axe Spray from my local Shoprite and within a month 2 tins were empty although they had never been used. I sent an email to Unilever asking if they had any issues regarding leaking tins and I heard nothing. I emailed them a second time and they knew nothing about the first email so i sent another one and all they say is they will get back to me. Well 3 weeks has turned to 3 months. So much for Customer relations.