Unified Services / Unified Services is a rip off company!

Thank God I googled this company while I was on the phone with them and found this site. UNIFIED SERVICES called me from the following number: [protected] and I was speaking to an Indian man who called himself "Cody Wilson." He tried to reassure me that this was not a ripoff by providing an address, phone number, Employee ID number, and BBB registration number.

I refused to give him any information, but somehow he already knew my name, my old address (which I did not correct for him) and my direct line at work - I don't give this number out.

Anyway, I did not give him any personal banking or financial info!

Comments

2nd of May, 2007

Debra,

We discovered your complaint posted on 5/2/2007 regarding our services. We would appreciate the opportunity to respond to your complaint.

While indeed we do contact individuals via phone about our amazing package which includes a free Internet Shopping Spree and complimentary 2 day, 3 night vacation. Additionally, we offer three fantastic trial services including a very affordable calling card, inexpensive high-speed dial-up Internet service, and the amazing Ultra Thermo Boost 2000 dietary supplement.

The terms of our offer are clear and understandable and we take every precaution to ensure that the individuals we call understand the terms of our services. While these steps are taken, occasional mistakes do occur. We work diligently to correct these mistakes and ensure that our customers are happy. I believe you will find the same when you read our responses to customer complaints on this website.

While you won't be receiving calls from us any longer, we do believe that if you had tried our services, you would agree that, dollar for dollar, they are indeed a great deal.

Respectfully,

Jared (Badge #1096)
    Quality Control,
    Unified Services

31st of May, 2007

I received the same call from an Indian man from Unified at the 888-888-8888 number. Since I could barely understand him and I thought it sounded fishy, I simply hung up. He immediately called back and left me the most vulgar message ever telling me to F--- my mom and repeatedly calling me a mother f-er and son of a b----. Sounds like a quality organization! I wish I could contact someone from this company and play them this message...

• Be
      7th of Jun, 2007

United Services is a [censored]ing joke. This people are out to scam you! I hope you, unlike me, read this before giving out any personal information. Companies like this need to be stopped by ANY MEANS NECESSARY! They scam innocent, hard-working families out of their hard-earned dollar. At the same time, they are making a killing because they out-source their work to India and other third world countries who make 10 cents a day. I implore you to not give any information to them. Ask them where they got your information (Name, Address, Phone Number) and tell them to take it off of ALL of their lists. This should be illegal! There needs to be something done. Write to you congressman or representative and complain! They have the power and ability to stop this!

• Mi
      16th of Jul, 2007

UNIFIED SERVICES
    5940 South Rainbow Blvd., Ste. 2007
    Las Vegas, NV 89118

Benjamin Simpson,

We found your complaint against our company posted on https://www.complaintsboard.com.

Our company offers a free 3 day 2 night hotel stay and a complimentary $1,000 Internet shopping spree. Additionally, we offer 10-day trials for three other services; long distance, internet and a weight loss supplement, which are also available to our customers.

Our trial offers are of exceptional quality and value. Our long distance program; Call USA is a calling card that can be used from any touchtone telephone. We offer unlimited calling anywhere in the United States and International calling to over 70 countries. Our service is a one-of-a-kind and is offered for only $23.97 a month.

The 2nd program we offer is for Internet service. Online Advantage offers unlimited high-speed dial-up Internet access to over 10,000 locations nationwide (great for traveling). We have one of the most competitive prices on the market at only $17.99 a month with no contract, so you can cancel when you like.

Our last program is for a dietary weight loss supplement called Ultra Thermo Boost 2000. Our product contains the safe natural weight loss ingredient, Hoodia. Our trial includes 20 pills which is a 10-day supply, absolutely free.

Each of our orders are recorded by a third-party verification company. We verify that each order is valid and that the customer did in fact agree to each trial. Additionally, when our customers agree to the trials, they are provided with each of the customer service numbers with which to cancel should they choose to do so before the end of their 10-day trial as not to be charged.

The only reason why you would have been debited is because you failed to cancel in the allotted trial time period. I do not know why you could not reach our customer service department. Our customer service center is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Over 90% of our calls are answered in less than 4 minutes.

Our company prides itself in our excellent customer service. If you are unhappy with the service you have received or we have made an error on your account please e-mail me directly and we will provide you with a full refund. We apologize for any frustration or concern this may have caused you.

We hope that we can work out an amiable solution to your complaint. Please contact us at the e-mail address listed below.

Sincerely,

Unified Services
    www.services.unifed@gmail.com
    Customer Service (866) 904-7796

• Je
      9th of Sep, 2007

I regret to say, but I just got off the phone with this company and they now have all of my information(bank, address, etc.) I am only 18, but should have known better. After I got off the phone with these people, I explained to my dad the situation, and he told me to get on google and look this company up. When I finally found it, tears started down my face, because I knew that I was in a big hole now. My dad is a police officer, and hopes he can help find these people. I'm really scared of what to do, but still hoping that this is all a bad dream. I don't see how company's can do this to innocent people, but I guess that's the way the world is now; "without money there isn't success." I just hope that this place is stopped soon.