Unified Services — Verizon is giving out phone numbers!
I received a call from John from Unified Services telling me the same thing everyone else has been saying. $1.95 for 1000 dollar shopping spree and a vacation. This is definitely a scam, I am glad I found this site. The point of this blog is to ask people if they are also Verizon customers. I noticed a few other complaints which were either customers or cell phone users of this company. If, in fact, most people are their customers the complaints should lie solely with Verizon, for it might be that they are selling our phone numbers. If you are a Verizon customer please comment on this blog. If this is the case I will go after Verizon, since I believe there is not much we can do about a company in India. But there is much we can do about an American Company selling phone numbers to scam artist company's across the world.
More Unified Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unified Services - Scam, scam, scam!
- Unified Services - Beware - $1000 internet shopping spree and vacation is a pure rip off!
- Unified Services - They are cleverer than it seems!
- Unified Services - SCAMMED but I have found them out!
- Unified Services - Rip off, scam and threats!
- Unified Services - Scammed
- Unified Services - Scamming my checking account
- Unified Services - Scam to take your money
- Unified Services - Unified services is a SCAM!
- Unified Services - No refunds, no proper information!