Unified Services / No refunds, no proper information!
Someone saying he's from Unified Services had called me sometime in May/ june and inquired my interest in some of their services. They got my bank details and said they would deduct a small amount for postal. On my return to US I found to my horror that I had nearly 400 dollars taken off my bank over the period. 69.93 every month.
Looks like I was supposed to call them up and cancel the service and I didnt know that some amount will be deducted every month. So here I am loosing nearly 400 dollars. I am not getting any value out of it now and they say they would not refund me. This is NOT a good way of getting customer by not giving enough information and having a transaction over phone. I am looking for a refund but the customer care rep says nothing can be done... Please be aware.
More Unified Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unified Services - Scam, scam, scam! 
- Unified Services - Beware - $1000 internet shopping spree and vacation is a pure rip off! 
- Unified Services - They are cleverer than it seems! 
- Unified Services - SCAMMED but I have found them out! 
- Unified Services - Rip off, scam and threats! 
- Unified Services - Scammed
- Unified Services - EXPOSED UNIFIED SERVICES
- Unified Services - SCAMMING MY BANK ACCT. 0a0
- Unified Services - ripping off money 
- Unified Services - Drafted money from account!