Unified Services / Scamming my checking account

I just found out today 6/30/07 that my account is in a negative balance, i went to my bank today to find out what extra charges were. Here i find unified service's deducted money in the negative balance. So what i am doing is copying some of your complaints and giving it to my bank as live proof on paper to get an easy dispute. And for all of you unfortunate people that fell for the same scam i did, this is getting reported to our states F.B.I unit in Albany, N.Y. to the Internet Fraud Department. And to all the people in same situation I would advise for you all to do the same.

Sincerely Jennifer E. DiLallo from N.Y.

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Jul, 2007

UNIFIED SERVICES
    5940 South Rainbow Blvd., Ste. 2007
    Las Vegas, NV 89118

Jennifer,

We found your complaint against our company posted on https://www.complaintsboard.com.

Our company offers a free 3 day 2 night hotel stay and a complimentary $1,000 Internet shopping spree. Additionally, we offer 10-day trials for three other services; long distance, internet and a weight loss supplement, which are also available to our customers.

Our trial offers are of exceptional quality and value. Our long distance program; Call USA is a calling card that can be used from any touchtone telephone. We offer unlimited calling anywhere in the United States and International calling to over 70 countries. Our service is a one-of-a-kind and is offered for only $23.97 a month.

The 2nd program we offer is for Internet service. Online Advantage offers unlimited high-speed dial-up Internet access to over 10,000 locations nationwide (great for traveling). We have one of the most competitive prices on the market at only $17.99 a month with no contract, so you can cancel when you like.

Our last program is for a dietary weight loss supplement called Ultra Thermo Boost 2000. Our product contains the safe natural weight loss ingredient, Hoodia. Our trial includes 20 pills which is a 10-day supply, absolutely free.

Each of our orders are recorded by a third-party verification company. We verify that each order is valid and that the customer did in fact agree to each trial. Additionally, when our customers agree to the trials, they are provided with each of the customer service numbers with which to cancel should they choose to do so before the end of their 10-day trial as not to be charged.

The only reason why you would have been debited is because you failed to cancel in the allotted trial time period. I do not know why you could not reach our customer service department. Our customer service center is open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Over 90% of our calls are answered in less than 4 minutes.

Our company prides itself in our excellent customer service and the minimal amount of complaints we receive. If you are unhappy with the service you have received or we have made an error on your account please e-mail me directly and we will provide you with a full refund.

We hope that we can work out an amiable solution to your complaint. Please contact us at the e-mail address listed below.

Sincerely,