Unified Services / Scamming my checking account
I just found out today 6/30/07 that my account is in a negative balance, i went to my bank today to find out what extra charges were. Here i find unified service's deducted money in the negative balance. So what i am doing is copying some of your complaints and giving it to my bank as live proof on paper to get an easy dispute. And for all of you unfortunate people that fell for the same scam i did, this is getting reported to our states F.B.I unit in Albany, N.Y. to the Internet Fraud Department. And to all the people in same situation I would advise for you all to do the same.
Sincerely Jennifer E. DiLallo from N.Y.
More Unified Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unified Services - Scam, scam, scam! 
- Unified Services - Beware - $1000 internet shopping spree and vacation is a pure rip off! 
- Unified Services - They are cleverer than it seems! 
- Unified Services - SCAMMED but I have found them out! 
- Unified Services - Rip off, scam and threats! 
- Unified Services - Scammed
- Unified Services - EXPOSED UNIFIED SERVICES
- Unified Services - No refunds, no proper information!
- Unified Services - SCAMMING MY BANK ACCT. 0a0
- Unified Services - ripping off money