Uniblue.com / unable to contact any listed site or phone number included in my confirmation email

6162 pine knob road, lancaster, United States Review updated:

I purchased the Powersuite program online from Uniblue.com. I could not get it to completely load and it kept popping up with more programs to purchase and further problems. I really had no problem with my computer prior other than it seemed to be running a little slower. I ended up having to purchase a new tower 3 days later as mine was trash. Had an IS person look at it and he felt the program I tried to install may have actually had a virus that was built-in, so as to make people purchase more programs to try to fix the problem. I have tried unsucessfully to reach their customer service-on hold for hours, literally. Also none of the links in the confirmation email work. I also cannot print a "Submit a Ticket" page with their identification at the top and it keeps telling me that my sluppor4t portal session has expired. I have what I can get and have submitted it to the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau, our local State newspaper and our Lt. Governor. I will continue to campaign against this scam and I do expect a response to this complaint.

Bo

Little Rock
    Arkansas
    Phone: 501 240 5440
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I have charges of .90, 1.20, 29.95, 39.95 all on 9/27/2010. if this is a monthly charge or a charge every time i use uniblue please take me off of your list, I was told that i would have a one time charge for this service, at the time of signing on which was 9/2/2010.

• Ir
      5th of Mar, 2011
    Uniblue.com - Refund of Charges
    Germany

They have collected €29, 69 from my American Express Card No.3750-098300-02000( I believe, for an Unused and unwanted Program's subscription fee) . I want that this amount being refund

IRANPOUR PARSAIE (E-Mail : [protected]@parsaie.de )

• Ca
      5th of Mar, 2011

why would you post your card number for everyone to see?